An end to this tutorial boss

As Beldia wound back his sword, a flash of lightning appeared accompanied by a shout,

"LIGHT OF SABER"

The lightning came striking down and struck the Demon Generals sword which caused the sword to miss me by an inch.

"Haru! Get away!"

The sound of Yunyun's voice knocked me out of my stupor, listening to her words I ran away from Beldia as he turned to face Yunyun,

"It seems this town isn't full of one trick wonders like that crazy crimson girl over there after all."

Beldia ponted his sword towards Yunyun,

"Tell me your name, girl."

Yunyun fidgeted in place for a few moments before exclaiming

"M-my name is Yunyun! The next in line to lead the crimson demon clan."

She followed this by flamboyantly pointing towards Beldia.

"Another one huh, at least you look more promising than the last, let me test your strength!"

Beldia dashed forward appearing to be a blur before stopping abruptly, the girl in heavy armour had appeared before the general, clashing swords with him.

"You're going after a child, does your depravity know no bounds?"

"It seems this town has many surprises, I'm starting to enjoy this!"

As the two sword wielders pushed their swords against each other, it seemed the general had an advantage as he was pushing the girl down.

"Darkness, stop! Your sword is no match for his!" Brute boy called out.

"As a crusader my calling is to protect others! I must take a stand and keep them safe!"

This girl is amazing, I can't believe she's holding her own against him... Whereas I just froze up due to fear and needed Yunyun to save me... Again.

"I'm sure of it, you intend to use those strong arms to lewdly torture me against my own will to make me an example to every other female adventurer, try it if you think you can!"

"Enough of your weird delusions! People will get the wrong idea about me! I'm a demon general not a pervert!"

The two jumped apart and the girl started rushing towards Beldia once again.

"You're on Beldia!"

"It's inevitable that a holy knight is the first worthy opponent I take down here!

The girl starting swinging her sword at Beldia and her last move was a thrust with everything she had and she appeared behind the general. After a few moments the rocks around them shattered.

Did she just... Miss?

"Huh?"

The demon general head turned his head towards the girl in confusion, after realising what happened he spoke,

"What a disappointment you turned out to be, I hope the crimson demon who stopped my attack earlier doesn't turn out to be a waste of time like you."

The girl charged at the general again only for the general to respond by slicing down her chest diagonally,

"DARKNESS!"

Brute boy shouted in worry that his companion had just been killed. The girl stuck her sword in the ground to keep her from falling over,