twenty compliments

"I'm enjoying this."

"M-Me too."

"This park is beautiful."

"It is."

"I have something to show you, if you'd let me."

"Okay."

"Come with me."

"Okay."

Silence.

Silence.

Silence.

"L-Louis! What a-are you doing?"

"You'll see darling. Now just stand there, yeah?"

"Okay."

"Erm, hi everyone. My name's Louis and I'm sorry if I'm ruining your afternoon or whatever, but I couldn't care less. A few steps away from me stands the most beautiful person in the world, but he doesn't realise this."

Silence.

"Please don't interrupt me and I'm not sorry if I sound like a squirrel who's been shot. Anyway, here we go. I've written this for you, Harry."

Silence.

"Baby you light up my world like nobody else, the way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed, but when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell. You don't know oh oh, you don't know you're beautiful. If only you saw what I can see, you'll understand why I want you so desperately, right now I'm looking at you and I can't believe. You don't know oh oh, you don't know you're beautiful oh oh. But that's what makes you beautiful."

Silence.

Silence.

Silence.

"Darling? Don't cry. You're the sweetest, kindest person I know. Please don't let your tears cover your adorable blush."

"I-I. C-Can I- C-Can y-you hug m-me, p-please?"

"Of course, darling! C'mere. Don't you cry, my sweet little boy, it'll be okay."

Silence.

"I'm here for you, I'll never let you go."

"Okay."

"And you're kind and sweet and amazing."

"Okay."

"And you're beautiful."

"Okay."

"And I know you don't believe me, but I'll stay with you. I'll be here for you."

"O-Okay."

just imagine that louis sang wmyb at the rhythm of the acoustic version, but accapella. and if you didn't know, the park is hyde park in london