twenty three compliments

"Hi, H."

"Hey."

Silence.

"Something wrong?"

"Erm, I saw you and a girl kissing today... I mean, I'm happy that you found a... girlfriend? But I just - you told me you were gay...? I'm kind of confused."

"Oh. No. No, she... she came on to me, I swear.... I'm sorry, Louis. Please - don't get mad at me! I swear! I promise, I'm s-so sorry... I'm a f-failure..."

"No, fuck no! I'm sorry, I didn't mean it like that! But why would she do that?"

"I - she kissed me and then laughed at me and told me it was a dare... S-She said that my lips were t-too plump and h-huge and ugly. And s-she told me I was a bad kisser... But that was my first kiss, Louis... I didn't even want to kiss h-her."

"I know, baby. C'mere, yeah? Look, Harry. That sucks. This sucks. Everything sucks, you're such a kind hearted boy and everyone gives you so much shit. You don't deserve that, sweets. You deserve the most pure angel in the world to keep you happy. And I don't know why life treats you like that but you just gotta wait until your charming prince comes get you in a porsche - yeah, a prosche because you deserve the fucking best. Alright?"

Silence.

"And here, between you and me? I kind of am jealous of her, huh? She got to kiss the most beautiful boy in the world! Alright, darling? You're okay. It's gonna be alright."

"Okay."

"See? Now where's that cute smile? There we go, babe!"

"Thank you, Lou."

"For what, love?"

"For everything. You're an angel."

"Maybe I am, darling. Maybe I am."

so, as off right now nobody commented on the fact that they want/ don't want character asks. BUT i will do them anyway, so just type your questions in the comments.

you can ask all type of things to:

harry:

louis:

harry's parents:

gemma:

me:

i'll answer them on the next chapter ! (: until then, my cute maltesers !

ANDDDD BY THE WAY HUGE ASS THANKS TO narnia-larry BC SHE MADE THE FUCKING AWESOME COVER !! IT'S ALMOST AS DARK AS MY SOUL OH YEAH