twenty four compliments

"Hey, pumpkin!"

"Hi."

"You feeling better, love?"

"Alright. You?"

"I'm better now that I get to see your pretty face, babe."

Silence.

"Anyway, my birthday's soon and I just realized I still don't know when's yours, so. Tell me!"

"1st of February. When's yours?"

"It's Christmas Eve, darling. Now that I just learned a new thing about you, if you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?"

"Honest?"

"Honest."

"Well, I guess I'd try and change it all, but if it was for one thing only, I'd choose to change my nose. It's too huge."

"Is not, baby boy! It's lovely and adorable, just like you."

"Okay."

"C'mon, anyway, I forgot to tell you but I actually searched Gothic Storm and it's good. Quite good, honestly. And I also searched Ariana Grande and Taylor Sit? I like the first one better, though. But they're both... good. In their ways."

"Really?"

"Yeah, babe."

"So, you really searched them because of me?"

"Of course! I'd love to fangirl with you sometimes, love."

Silence.

"Oh - Oh my god! I've just fallen and can't get up. Oh jesus, I'm dead! The Harry Styles just giggled the most adorable giggle in history. Help!"

"Shut up!"

"C'mere love. You're fucking adorable."

"Okay."

"No okays, alright? You are."

Silence.

anddd it's character asks time :)

Larry_Lashton to louis:

q - when are you going to kiss harry ?

a - louis: i don't know, i don't want to pressure him into anything.

Larry_Lashton to harry:

q - do you like louis ? as in would you do the sex with him ?

a - harry: *blushes* erm, i. i think. like... i do - erm, i mean. i like louis, i think ? but erm. i - don't, i mean. i don't know about that... second question.... ?

q - do you like the way louis compliments you ? does it make you feel better ?

a - harry: i do like the fact that he takes time to compliment me, but i don't believe it at all. i'm sorry... it kind of makes me feel better because it means he wastes time and saliva telling me how amazing i am, but on the other hand, it doesn't make me feel better because he wastes time and saliva telling me how amazing i am, yet i am not.

Larry_Lashton to me:

q - why are you so perfect ?