I love you (kongpob and arthit)

Arthit is trying to study for his final exam but kongpob has other ideas
--------------------------------------------------------
"Kong I need to study," Arthit says staring at his boyfriend who is sat between his legs against his stomach trying to convince archit to take a break

"But you also need to have a break as well, you've been studying for the last 2 hours, it's a bit unhealthy to study this much " kong answers back, Arthit sighs and places his book down, Kong smiles knowing that he has won again, but who can blame arthit when he has such a cute boyfriend.

"P'arhit?" kong asks, looking up at his boyfriend.
"Yeah, kong" Arthit replies knowing this wasn't just gonna be a random stilly question

"when you graduate this year what will happen to us?" Kong asks out of nowhere. Arthit looks at Kong concerned.

"What do you mean kong?" arthit asks really confused as to what his boyfriend means by this question, was he gonna break up with arthit when he graduated.

" Well when you graduate, I'm scared you may forget about me, I mean like... you may find someone better who is your own age, someone you can spend proper time with and not be judged for dating" Kong says looking deep into arthits eyes on the verge of tears.

" Kong that will never happen, you are the best for me, we've been through so much together so I know nothing is gonna happen when I've graduated"

"How do you know that, long distance relationships never work out, they always end badly" kong asks, witnessing himself how badly long distance relationships can end.

"Because I love you and you are it for me, I can't tell you what the future holds but I can tell you that I will never want anyone else, and as far as distance goes, well that's nothing, you can always come stay with me and after you've finished here as well we can find a house together and there will be no longer be any distance" arthit says lifting kongs head and placing his forehead against kongs.

kong smiles and pulls Arthit into a passionate kiss, after a moment of shock arthit kisses back constantly whispering I love you's against kongs lips, as a way of reassurance.

"I love you too Arthit" kong says as he pulls away from the kiss with swollen lips. He smiles once more before placing his head against Arthits chest against cuddling against him and intertwining their legs together

" you know what... I can study tomorrow" arthit says starting to play with kongs hair as kong starts to fall asleep in his arms...and all arthit can think is that this is where he is meant to be...with kongpob.