Love alarm (Deanpharm)

this is before dean and pharm started dating obviously but they know about in and korn but they don't know that each other are korn or in

*****************************************

 pharm pov

" but team I really don't get the big deal with this app, I told you before I always feel like I'm looking for someone so that app will be useless for me," I say when team starts on about love alarm again. I believe the app is helpful for some people, for example, it helped deans friend confess to manow and win confess to team and they are all happy but it won't help me because i am already looking for someone, I don't know who I just know I am looking for someone.

" well this app may help you find that person you are looking for" manow buts in, sigh and look at them both. They have a point but I don't even know if that person is at this university. oh, what the hell I may as well try. I get my phone out and download the app. I show them my phone and they both smile. 

"damn i'm gonna be late for practise, meet me after and we will all go our for dinner, plus manow ya probably wanna see your hubby right" team says manow smiles before saying

" actually pruke wants me to watch practise today so pharm said he will join me" I smile at them and we all get up, I turn the volume up on the app and wait for any dings, as we walk past Alex it ding and I roll my eyes but continue walking with my friend I hear a few more dings but ignore them since I know its not who I'm looking for because they were girls and I'M GAY.

When we reach the pool manow and I sit down on a bench and heres and teams alarms go off and i smile but due to their dings I didn't realise mine is going off, I feel a vibrate and decide to see who text me, its mum saying she will ring me later with news. I look at my notifications and see i have one from love alarm, I open the app and look around, the only person apart from manow is dean everyone else is doing laps. I look at him and see he's looking at me as well, I quickly drop my bag and run away from the pool terrified because DEAN, DEAN RATTATHON WONGATE is the person I've been looking for.

I go to the benches outside of the swimming clubs pool and sit down breathing heavily. A few seconds later I feel a tap on my shoulder.

"P-pharm" dean stutters, I look at him my heart starts beating a mile a minute

Korn

A voice in my head says excitedly

"Korn" I say looking at him with teary eyes

"Intouch," dean says helping me stand up. He pulls me closer to him and it feels right.

"Pharm- intoch - you're the one I've been looking for" dean says suprised and I shrug my shoulders not knowing what to say.

Dean pulls me into a hug
"Thank god its you I've liked you since I saw you at the bleachers, I felt guilty for liking someone when I was already looking for someone" he says as he pulls away and looks into my eyes

" p'dean- p'korn you found me like you said you would"

" i found you and now I have im not letting you go, be mine, be my boyfriend"

" im already yours, always have been" i say he whips a tear from his eyes and leans in for a kiss, its starts out gental but becomes more and more passionate until we pull away breathless.

" I love you p'dean"
"I love you too my handsome pharm"