is this real? (KaoPete)

it's three am when Kao wakes up to go to the bathroom to throw up, it has been six weeks since he and Pete got back together and he couldn't be happier because he has the love of his life back.

"Kao babe, are you okay?" Pete asks groggily.

" Yeah, I'm fine just go back to bed" Kao replies going to brush his teeth.

" no Kao your not okay you've been throwing up for the last week, you are not going to work tomorrow," Pete says sternly. Kao sighs and agrees because he feels like shit.

" you have to go to work, I'll be fine I promise its probably just a stomach bug," Kao says. Pete tries to argue but reluctantly gives in knowing that he shouldn't even change his boyfriend's mind. They both go back to bed and snuggle up together.

when Pete wakes up later that morning he makes Kao breakfast in bed before, leaving for work, Kao wakes about 20 minutes later because he needs to throw up again, his mother walks into his room when she hears him throwing up.

" oh, my poor baby boy, you've been like this for the last week maybe you should see a doctor, I will give one a call," his mother says pulling him into a hug, before ringing the doctor for him.

about half an hour later the doctor arrived and kao's mother makes her leave

" ok, Kao, your mother says you've been complaining of stomach pains for the last week and have been sick every morning, is this correct?" the doctor asks feeling kao's stomach and flinches when Kao lets out a hiss.

" Kao, I have good news or bad news depending on how you take it," the doctor says pulling off his gloves.

" w-what is it?" Kao asks nervously.

" you are pregnant," the doctors say, kao's eyes widen and fill with tears

" but how is that possible I'm a man," Kao says as tears finally fall down his face

" well science has been trying to figure that out because there are more and more cases of male pregnancy popping up and we are not totally sure how at the moment but yes it's true you are with child, congratulations Kao" the doctor explains.

the doctor packs his equipment up and leaves a few minutes after kao's mother enters the room.

" so Kao any idea what's wrong with you," his mother asks, Kao nods his head and breaks down into tears against his mother's chest. kao's mother tries to soothe him and after a few minutes, he finally tells her.

" mum I'm pregnant" Kao cries while continuing to tell her what the doctor had told him.

" oh Kao that's great news, but what are you going to tell Pete," his mother says, Kao shrugs and cries harder

" mum I want the baby but what if Pete doesn't we are still in university," Kao says wiping the tears away

" I'm sure he will want it too because he loves you and he will love his child as well," his mums says stroking her son's hair, Kao continues to cry until he falls asleep. kao's mum lays her son down on the bed again and texts Pete to come home immediately.

after about twenty minutes Pete walks through and instantly asks kao's mum what's wrong she points up to his and kao's room and says she will let kao explain it to him. Pete makes his way upstairs to see his boyfriend. When he enters their room he sees the man fast asleep on their bed looking extremely pale and with tear tracks still staining his cheeks. Pete strokes kao's hair until he feels the man stir awake.

" Hey babe, your mum text me and told me to come home immediately," Pete says

"I have something to tell you, Pete, I'm not sure how you will take it and i won't blame you if you want to walk away after," kao says sitting up in bed.

"kao what is it you're scaring me," Pete says taking his boyfriend's hand in his

" Pete, i...i...i'm pregnant, the doctor doesn't himself doesn't know how but I am" kao finally says, Pete looks at him before pulling him into a tight hug

" Is this true, you're having my child," Pete says pulling away and looking into his boyfriend's eyes

"yeah it's true, we're having a baby and Pete... I want to keep it" kao says

"me too kao... I know we're still young but I want to have this child with you" Pete says placing his free hand on kao's stomach

" I love you so so much Pete and thank you for agreeing to stay with me," kao says smiling at his boyfriend with tears of happiness

" kao I love you and this baby is part of you now so I will love them too, plus how could I leave you now that you have given me the best thing, ever," Pete says wiping my tears and pulling kao into a gentle kiss.