secret (kongpob and arthit)

italics- arthit

bold - kongpob

========================================================================

" 0062, KONGPOB WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY TO ME" arthit yells looking at his secret boyfriend 

"I said I will run those laps for may you cannot force a girl to strain herself like that so I will do the laps for her" kong says looking into arthits eyes with determination

"SHE MADE THE MISTAKE SHE WILL DO THE PUNISHMENT," he says getting angrier, why did his boyfriend always so nice? why can't he just let things be?

" no I will do the 100 laps, I will not let you bully her like this" kong says not backing down,

"NO KONGPOB YOU IDIOT GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULL THAT PEOPLE HVE TO ACCEPT THE CONSEQUENCES FOR THEIR ACTIONS" kong gasps and looks away from Arthit because his boyfriend has never been so harsh during hazing sessions and he could feel tears starting to form.

"SCREW YOU" kong screams at the head hazer before walking out of the hall, as soon as he feels the cold air of the outside hit his face he lets his restraint go and starts to sob. 

he walks back to his dorm and locks the door not wanting to be disturbed tonight, he cries for about an hour before he climbs out of the bed and grabs his computer to do some work while blasting his music through his headphones at full volume.

Maybe I am an idiot arthit, maybe I'm an idiot for falling for you, for believing you could change. kong thinks as he thinks about everything that happened today. 

kong works on his assignment until he feels a buzz next to me signalising someone was ringing him.

It's M, he quickly answers and says that he wants to be alone tonight before saying goodbye and hanging up.

he shuts his computer down, takes a shower, changes into his sleepwear before going out on the terrace looking up at the stars. he feels something hit his arm and looks down to see a paper aeroplane, he opens it and sees.

I'm sorry

he looks up to see arthit looking at him with pleading eyes, kong shrugs his shoulders before crumpling it up into a ball and heading back into his dorm.

a few minutes after getting into bed he sees his phone light up, he sighs and looks at the message.

please forgive me, I didn't mean any of it, I promise, I'm so so sorry kong

                                                                                                                  I need time to think  

okay whatever you need, I love you kong 

kong looks at the message and feels more tears to form because it was rare for arthit to tell him he loves him but when he does he really means it. kong puts the phone back on the desk by his bed and stares up at the ceiling. 

for the next few days kong skips hazing sessions telling M to tell the hazers he is unwell as well as skips classes, M brings him notes at the end of each day so kong doesn't fall behind. 

when Friday finally comes kong hears the knock on the door which signalises M is here with the notes and he opens the door to let his friend in but is shocked to see arthit. kong tries to close the door but arthit stops him and begs him to talk to him, kong sighs and lets arthit in.

"I came out," arthit says 

" what?" kong says surprised

"I told everyone that I like men and that I'm in love with you," he says looking at his hands

" why would you do that?" kong says knowing that this could get arthit hurt

"I did it for you, I couldn't go in pretending to hate you, I couldn't go on being horrible to you, i couldn't lose you kong," arthit says looking lovingly at kong, kong lets a smile plaster his face and pulls arthit into a hug.

"I forgive you arthit, I love you too," Kong says, arthit wraps his arm around kong and kisses his shoulder.

" thank you 0062, kongpob," arthit says laughing a little at the way he said it, they both start laughing and pull away from the hug, to just look into each other's eyes.

"no more secrets, or lies" kong says, arthit nods 

" no more secrets, no more lies, just you and me against the world," arthit says, he leans in a little but stopping before their lips can meet to make sure kong wants this, kong smiles before pulling arthit closer so their lips for the first time in like a week.