A Month Apart (TharnType)

a month that's all...you can do this type.

type thinks as he wakes up alone for the first time since got back with his boyfriend. Tharn had to go home because his family wanted to see him and type had to stay due to too much school work. he grabs his phone and sees a text from his boyfriend saying he has landed safely and that he's on the way to his family home now, type smiles because even if he doesn't admit it he was worried about the man he has come to love.

Type realises the time, shit he's late, he quickly gets ready for his class and leaves the condo.

His class dragged on but when the teacher finally dismisses them he stands up and he heads to the canteen, he sits down at a table where champ and techno are sat and after he gets his lunch he realises that his friends are looking at him strangely, they continue to stare at him for a moment before they finally say something.

"hey type where's your hubby you're usually joined at the hip" champ asks, type rolls his eyes and replies "he's gone home for a month"champ and techno nod and start a normal conversation while type looks at his phone again, for the rest of the day, type mopes around missing his boyfriend and even skips soccer practice, which is unusual for him but his teammates understand that he's stroppy because he misses tharn and just let it go, that night as he is about to go to sleep his boyfriend's ringtone wakes him back up.

"Hey babe, how was school?" tharns cheerful voice sounds from the other side of the phone

"boring, hows your family?" type asks, hiding the longing in his voice

"they're okay, my parents want to see you again and so does my sister" tharn laughs and so does type, type loves tharns family they are so accepting and nice towards type which more than what he can say about his own, well his father at least.

" yeah it would be nice to see them again, tell them I say hi," type says, staring at the picture of tharn, type and tharns family last time he met them hanging on the wall opposite him, they had already accepted him into their family and he couldn't be more grateful.

"I miss you type," tharn says sadly, pulling type out of his thoughts.

" yeah I miss you too, our condo is so big without you and i miss you being my pillow" type replies truthfully, tharn sighs and nods even though he knows type can't see it.

" Only a month babe then I will be home," tharn says hearing type yawn

" hey type if you're tired I will let you go," tharn says before being cut off by type

" NO, will you stay on the line with me till I'm asleep because hearing you helps me sleep," type says embarrassed. type places the phone on the bed beside him and hears tharn start singing to him, he recognises the song as the one he sang at the bar to him.

" Goodnight my love" tharn whispers as he hears types quiet snores.

a month later

this month has been totally torture for type, he has missed tharn so much, he never knew how much he needed his boyfriend by his side when tharn left his nightmares started again but he refused to tell tharn that because he knows as soon as he does tharn would have come home and he didn't want to ruin his boyfriends time with his family. after type's final class had finished he gets in his car and drives to the airport to meet his boyfriend.

as more time goes on while waiting for his boyfriend the more and more excited he gets, and by the time tharns plane is announced to have arrived his legs are literally shaking because all he wants to do is pull tharn into a big hug and kiss him until they are both breathless.

finally after what feels like hours type spots tharn coming down the escalator, his eyes meet tharns and his legs start moving on their own accord, at the bottom of the escalator tharn  spots type and moved out of the way before he drops his bag ,just in time to open his arms for type to jump into them, tharn spins type around in his arm before placing him back on the floor and pulling him into a kiss. they only pull away when they are completely breathless

" god type I've missed you so fucking much," tharn says when he finally gets his breath back.

"I've missed you too," type says pulling tharn into another hug, they pull away a few seconds later and type picks up tharns bag and helps him carry it to the car.

" tharn I love you so much never leave me for so long again" type says as he gets into the driver's side of the car, grabbing tharns hands when they are both sat down and buckled in

" I love you too type and I promise never to leave for that long again" tharns says before type starts the car up and they drive back to their condo and cuddle in bed just enjoying each others company and being in each others arms again after a month.