more than a one night stand (ForthBeam)

"Forth it was just a drunken one night stand, a mistake, it meant nothing," beam says, i look at him and shakes my head.

"you're an ass,you're never gonna find someone when you teat people like this," i says giving beam one more look before walking away, 

why would he do this to me, I thought last night meant something to both of us I think walking towards the local bar and texting ming

need company can you meet me at the campus bar- forth 

                                                                                                                    sure dude u okay? - ming

just boy troubles - forth 

                                                                                                                       okay see ya soon - ming

I pocket my phone and walks into the bar, I sit down and asks for the strongest thing that they have, I chug that down and asks for another. I order 3 more before ming arrives and when he does ming orders his own drink and after he has had one we decided to go to a local club.

I order another drink then goes dancing with a pretty dark-haired guy, I recognise him as a guy from my practical engineering class. we dance and dance and dance and I ask for his number at about 12 pm ming tells me we should head home (he is designated, driver). 

when we reach my dorm ming helps me to my room and helps me change ect before leaving for the night.

the next morning I wake up, get changed and text Ohm (the guy from last night) and we agree to meet up before class, I walk out of my dorm with a splitting headache.  

beam pov

that night after telling forth our drunken sex was just a one night stand I go to meet pha and kit at kits apartment to work on a project together. 

to be honest, it wasn't a one night stand to me either it's just my parents are stupidly homophobic and I'm scared they will hurt forth and I can't let that happen.

" pha...kit...i made a big mistake," I say still looking at my computer.

" what did you do?" pha asks 

"I slept with forth and told him it was just a one night stand when I don't feel that way because I'm scared of my parents"

" fuck man, what ya gonna do, if ya like forth be with him, you're parents are just gonna have to get used to it," pha says patting me on the shoulder. I look at him as tears escape my eyes.

" he won't forgive me he was so sad and angry," I say, kit sighs and gives me a game plan to get forth to forgive me

a week later forth pov

its been a week since the incident with beam and to be honest, I feel much better, I've been hanging out with ohm a lot and he is a really nice guy, he's sweet, has some of the same interests as me and actually cares about my feelings.

ohm and I are walking to class together on Tuesday when I see beam stood by my facility building, I give him a fake smile and try to walk past him and into the building but he stops me.

" c-c-can I talk to you," he says timidly, I sigh and tell ohm to go on without me, ohm gives me a hug for some reason and enters the building

" whose he" beam asks sadly

" a good friend" I answer shortly, he nods and looks towards the door.

" can we go somewhere quiet" I sigh again and lead him  to a bench in around the corner of my facility building

" what do you want beam I have class in a bit," I say looking anywhere but beam.

"I'm sorry," beam says almost too quiet I couldn't hear him]

" what was that?" I ask wanting to say it again

" I'm sorry" 

" for what it's not you're fault you don't feel the same I can't force you to like me" 

" but I do" he mumbles and I am in utter shock

" what...if you feel the same why did you tell me I was just a one night stand and it didn't mean anything" 

" because I didn't want my parents to find out they are really homophobic and they may hurt you if they found out I was liking a boy" 

"I can handle myself"

"I know pha and kit talked some sense into me"

" what are you saying beam" 

"I want to be with you if you still want me that is," beam says hopefully

a massive grin splits across my face and I pull him into a tight hug " of course I still want you beamie" I say, beam lets a giggle out at the nickname and I smile. I pull away and lean into him when our lips touch this time it's not lust and want fauling the kiss it's love and longing.

" Does this mean I can finally tell anyone who flirts with ya to fuck off" beam says and i instantly know who he is talking about. I let out a little laugh.

" Oh I don't think Ohm is a problem he is just a friend"

" good because you're mine Mr head hazer" I smile widely and pull him into another hug, this feels right, this is where I am meant to be.

" yes yours"