jelous (PhaYo)

When pha gets the text saying wayo will be unable to join them for lunch today, pha feels sad because he misses his baby, it feels weird not eating lunch together ever since they got together they have practically been joined at the hips, he walks to his normal table and sees the others, he sighs and sits down and his friends all roll their eyes at him.

After he has eaten pha decides to take a walk around before next class and spots wayo sitting with someone he doesn't recognise, the boy has black hair around shoulder length, brown eyes from what Pha can tell and looks to be around 5ft something (Pha can't really tell since They are sat down, Pha keeps an eye of the boy for a few seconds quickly realising the boy is looking at his baby with gooey eyes.

Pha storms over to the table and scares yo by banging his hand down in front of him, Wayo was about to say something but is cut off by Pha
" whoes this" pha asks seething with anger.
"Um this is my new friend won from the facility of chemistry he's new here" yo says, pointing to the boy who holds his hand out for Pha to shake, only to receive a glare from the older male.

"this is why you couldn't eat with me today and why are you wearing your glasses you only wear them around me" pha asks, not wanting anyone else to see how adorable his boyfriend looks with glasses on, that's a sight that only Pha should be allowed to enjoy.

" yeah I met won earlier when he looked confused so I offered to show him around and I'm wearing my glasses because I have no more contacts and didn't realise until this morning"wayo says, won nods his head in greeting, a big grin spreading across his face.

"Pha you're not being very nice" ways states, noticing that his boyfriend is acting really rude towards his new friend.

"I don't care, your mine, no one else can have you" pha replies, finally letting Wayo realise that Pha was jealous.

" common won let's go, I'll show you to your dorm and the classrooms" wayo says without another word to pha, before he leaves he turns to pha and says " don't come to my room tonight I want to be alone" which leaves Pha in utter shock, he really messed up this time didn't he?

He watches Wayo leave with the boy "won"

For the next few days wayo avoids Pha like he has the plague, he declines all of his calls, ignores his messages and doesn't eat lunch with them choosing to eat with won instead, leaving Ming with them since kit won't let Ming leave his side other than for lessons.

One lunch time pha walks around the science building hoping to corner his boyfriend, and finally apologise and beg for forgiveness, he misses the boy so much and just wants him in his arms again, upon walking past an empty classroom he is shocked to see won kissing his baby, wayo pushes won off and runs away out of the classroom, past Pha, without even acknowledging him and down the vacant corridor, pha follows wayo into an abandoned classroom and sees his baby sat on the floor sobbing, into his knees, He slowly makes his way over to wayo and sits down next to him before pulling him into his side, wayo pushes pha away, getting up and going to sit on one of the many desks lined through the class,

" pha don't come near me, I'm a horrible boyfriend, I'm so sorry" wayo sobs, blaming himself for what has just happened.

" baby its not your fault its that wons fault, I don't blame you, I saw you push him away" pha says walking slowly over to his baby, bringing him into his arms, this time not letting wayo escape. Wayo struggles for a moment before he finally melts into pha's embrace and breaths deeply, trying to calm his breathing.

" I'm s-sorry, I don't know why he did it, he knows I'm yours yet he still kissed me, did I lead him on, oh no its all my fault" wayo says in rushed words that Pha is barely able to understand.

" no its not , its his fault and right now I want to punch that bastered" pha says clenching his fists against wayos back trying to control his anger.

" p'pha don't make excuses for me, its my fault, if you should punch anyone its me" wayo says looking into pha's eyes, trying to pull away again only for Pha to trap him in an even tighter hug that should probably choke Wayo but doesn't

" I would never do that, I would never intentionally hurt you for the sake of anger, but I want you to promise me one thing" Pha says finally starting to relax a tiny bit

"What?" Wayo replies lifting his head off phas shoulder.

" never talk to that bastered again, never even mention him in front of me again" Pha says sternly.

"Okay p'pha I won't, do you forgive me?"wayo asks still trying to blame himself

" nothing to forgive, now let's go to my dorm and snuggle in bed and watch a movie, I'll even buy you some pink milk" Pha says pulling away from Wayo, Taking his hand and leading wayo out of the room, wayo nods sighing in relief that he didn't just lose Pha.

As they walk out of the room they spot won standing outside the door looking through the window " stay away from my boyfriend or things are gonna be bad for you" Pha saying glaring at won, won rolls his eyes, when wayo and pha reach pha's dorm and just lay in bed set up a random movie, not really watching it just kissing in hopes to get rid of that bastereds taste off of his baby mouth and remind him just who he belongs to and will always belong to

"You're mine forever" pha says between kisses.

"Yes yours" wayo says pulling him into a much more headed kiss completely forgetting that they were supposed to be watching a movie.