Chapter 2

"You are now in the Primary Control Module. It's actually a crawl space between the two front showrooms. Now let's get started with your daily tasks."

Mark looks around the P. M. C. (Primary Control Module) and notices two windows to either side of him with a stand in front of each with two buttons on each. One button had what looked like a sun while the other had a lightning bolt on it. He was really hoping that he didn't have to do what he thought he would have to do, but he knew that he would have to eventually knowing his luck. Above the slanted windows were several TV screens showing nothing but static. On the wall opposite him, he noticed what looked like a clown mask with a birthday hat on top, with 2 screens on either side with a rather large and slowly moving dusty fan below it. To the left of that was what looked like a clock with Circus Baby's face on it, but it kinda unnerved him a bit. It reminded him of some maniquins that he had seen in the past, and he was scared of maniquins. Underneath the clock were 3 doll faces. He shuddered. Mark took a step forward to the left side of the P. M. C. and Hand Unit spoke up once again.

"View the window to your left." Mark moves closer to the stand with the two buttons. 'I figured this was gonna happen.' "This is the Ballora Party Room and Dance Studio encouraging kids to get fit and enjoy pizza. Let's turn on the light and see of Ballora is on stage. Press the blue button on the elevated keypad to your left."

Mark had stepped toward the stand and pressed the button with the sun like symbol, but nothing happened. He pressed it again... nothing happened. "I'm trying man." The buttons light up with the sun button glowing blue and the lightning bolt glowing red. He pressed the blue button once again and the light came on in Ballora's room with a loud hum. "OH... Where's Ballora?" Mark says with a nervous laugh.

"Uh-oh. It looks like Ballora doesn't feel like dancing. Let's give her some motivation. Press the red button now to administer a controlled shock. May be that will but the spring back in her step."

Mark's eyes grew wide. "What?!?!? Why am I gonna make them mad??!?! Why do I want dancy pants to be mad at me?!?!?!" He presses the red button bracing himself. He hears a mechanical like screaming coming from the room. Mark covers his mouth trying to hold back his emotions. They kept trying to flow to the surface. Fear, wanting revenge for the children that were lost, compassion for hurting something that could possibly feel it. "Oh jeez..." He cleared his throat softly as Hand Unit spoke once again.  

"Let's check the light again."

"Why are you making me do this?" He presses the blue button once again and sees that Ballora along with 5 smaller ballerina dolls are dancing on stage. "Oh, now she's dancing." He smiled hoping that she wouldn't want to take revenge on him for shocking her.

"Excellent. Ballora is feeling like her old self again and will be ready to preform again tomorrow. Now view the window to your right."

Mark turns toward the other side of the room and says to himself, "Oh, okay."

"This is the Funtime Auditorium where Funtime Foxy encourages kids to play and share. Try the light. Let's see what Funtime Foxy is up to."

"Again, I don't know if I want to... If I know anything about angering any animatronic, it's that Foxy...  is a big ol' bag of dicks..." Mark presses the blue button continuing to talk. "And hates me... Oh jeez."

"Looks like Funtime Foxy is taking the day off."

"Oh..."

"Let's motivate Funtime Foxy with a controlled shock."

"Nothing like a good bit of electro motivation to get the day started, huh?" Mark presses the red button and hears the humming of electricity coursing through the floor, and the electronic screaming of Funtime Foxy. "Habooski!" It is oddly satisfying to Mark knowing that he is damaging an animatronic that looks so much like Foxy. His mind wondered to the many times that the damn hook of that thing nearly took his ear off as he was trying to fix his peg leg due to an unusual movement. He shook the thought from his mind and brought himself back to the present. Mark turns on the light again in Funtime Auditorium to see that Funtime Foxy isn't back on their stage yet. "Uh-oh."

"Let's try another controlled shock."

"How about we don't... How about we don't... How about we just give them a nice cupcake... and everyone goes along with their day." He reluctantly presses the red button once more and grimaces seeing Funtime Foxy jump in pain from the electric current running through every inch of the floor. He reaches for the light button hoping that Funtime Foxy doesn't go after him too. "Oh good." Funtime Foxy went back up on stage and looked like it was waving or possibly dancing or singing... Mark couldn't tell since he couldn't hear exactly what was going on due to the thickness of the glass.

"Looks like Funtime Foxy is in perfect working order."

"Hell yeah." Mark hears a ventilation shaft opening up and looks underneath the large fan that was under the creepy clown mask. He then notices what looks like the head of an endo skeleton sitting on top of a desk of drawers with it's mouth wide open along with it's eyes.

"Great job. In front of you is another vent shaft. Crawl through it to reach the Circus Gallery Control Module."