Chapter 9

Y/N was dreaming and seeing the same area again. The children laughing and playing, running around with balloons and eating cupcakes, which were on a huge table inside. You see a young girl that stood out to you. She was standing inside near the table, so you decide to get closer to a large bay window near the table so you could get a closer look at her. A blonde-haired girl with a red bow in her hair, a pink blouse with two decorative buttons on the front, a blue jean skirt, black shoes, and bright green eyes. She was standing next to a man whose face was always obscured, no matter what angle you looked at him from. She looked up to him and tugged on his shirt. Even without seeing his face, you could tell he turned his full attention toward her when she did so. 

"Daddy, just once let me go play with her..."

She pointed behind you so you turn to see a female clown animatronic that had a microphone, singing songs with children around her playing, and had bright blue eyes.

"She's so pretty and shiny. Didn't you make her just for me?"

Every fiber of your being wanted to warn the girl, but you knew you couldn't. Y/N wasn't there when... whatever happened that day did happen... You had a feeling like you would soon find out. That's when you feel as though someone or something is watching you intensely. As you turn around you notice this clown staring in your direction and slowly walking toward you. You step back and bump into the window that you were looking into moments before. The animatronic kept walking toward you. Your heart begins to beat hard against your chest as you see flashes of this clown and the man that almost killed you and Mark. 

Mark walks out of the bathroom in just a towel and drying his hair off as y/n bolts up clutching their chest. Mark tosses his hair towel on the floor and rushes over to your side. "Are you alright?" Mark holds you close trying to comfort you and all you could do was shake, trying with all your might to try and calm your rushing heart. "Everything's ok. It's just you and me here." You take a deep breath and looked into Mark's caring brown eyes. "What did you see?"

"There was a girl... she was asking who I assume to be her father about an animatronic that looked like a clown girl and saying something like you built her just for me, why won't you let me go see her? Then I saw the clown girl walking toward me... but it flashed between the Spring Bonnie suit and the clown girl... That's when I woke up..."

"Did the female animatronic have white skin, red pigtails, and a red dress with a microphone?" Mark had a very serious look on his face. You could tell that this was extremely important. Usually, Mark would try and make a joke to try and cheer you up and get you calmer as quickly as possible, but this time was different. 

All you could do was nod, but how did Mark know the animatronic you saw unless... "You work with this one don't you?" 

Mark nodded in response. "Her name is Circus Baby. She is one of the animatronics I look after... although I haven't seen her... every time I try to look into her holding area... The lights won't come on and I have yet to see her... I only know she is supposed to be here cause of the damn Hand Unit that I have to deal with... but that in and of itself is a bit of a story..." He sighed and smiled trying to get back to the matter at hand and that was calming you down.

*Time skip due to lots of dumb Mark jokes that eventually calmed you down enough that you both pass out for the rest of the night*

Mark wakes up with his arms around y/n, smiles, and kisses them on the forehead. Y/N had buried their head in Mark's chest when they finally managed to pass out for the night. Mark gently removed his arm from underneath y/n's head and suddenly realized that he couldn't feel his arm... 'This is gonna be a long day...'