Fire is pretty

No one's point of view

"Aahhhhhhhhhh! It burns! it burns!"

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! BURN BURN YOU PIECE OF SHIT! BURN!

The alyway was then completely silent aside from a few fires crackling. The man was burnt to ashes. A 15 year old stood there looking at his handy work. The man had tried to kill him and now he was dead. The man deserved to die. The boy took his knife from the ground that Toga gave him yesterday and took off his hood. People saw him calmly walk out of the alyway and continued his walk to a abandoned building. They were to scared to say anything to him except one of those people who hade a rainbow wig but he still walked away. One man in the crowd smiled at him. He rolled his eyes and went on his way. The man begin to follow him. If he got to close he would kill him.

He put in his ear phones and plugged them in to his makeshift phone. He most played song started to play and he hummed the lyrics. (Song at the top) He used to sing it with his Mother. He got her to sing it with him once. It was one of his favorite memories but now it's just a reminder that she hates him now and always will. Anything that was on him would not burn from his fire so he was not concerned about them burning when he lit up the building. The child kicked a can and made it hit someone in the head. He smiled to him self as the man flinched in pain. The person who was hit was going to yell but then saw who he was. The man bolted to his house and avoid eye contact with the child. The child found this amusing. He was still walking to his destination and the person was still following him.

He got a good look at the man from the corner of his eyes. He had gray hair, a suit, a cigars and weird sun glasses. Weird people hear don't usually wear something that will stand out like that. Well the teen- child wanted to stand out with his flames so he wasn't attached but this guy is different. He took some short cuts but couldn't lose them. Well they would go away soon everyone did anyways.

Once the boy got less than a block away he summoned his wings, horns, and tail. It was a warning to people nearby that something or someone would be burned soon. People cleared the street or crossed it to get away from the pyromaniac. He smiled to himself. The boy had robbed a store on his way over and hade stuff for s'mores. In his opinion that was the best way to enjoy a fire. Sometimes he would just sit and watch the fire grow or he would throw people that got to close in. The boy hade noticed the person was still following him though. That was never a good thing. Some villains had asked him to join them earlier. He set them on fire sense they got to pushy for his liking. He made his flames grow as another warning to fuck off. The person backed up a bit but kept following him. If they got close to his 'art' he would kill them.

He just kept on walking but made his flames extremely hot. The sides of buildings were melting from the heat or just cought on fire. He normally would stop to admire the flames but he had someone in the building to kill and he didn't want them to get away.

He finally turned the corner and saw the building. He walked inside and took the blind fold of the man. The man hade bright pink eyes. He hade killed a little girl that brought the boy candy. The man would die and he knew it. The man glared at his captor. The boy rolled his eyes and dropped bleach on the man's head. He walked out of the building hearing the man's grunts of pain. He stepped back and lit the place on fire. It was beautiful.

He sat down infront of it and grabbed a stick. He put the marshmallow on it and held it close to the fire. After it was melting he put it in the graham cracker and chocolate. He then bit in to his master peace. He fire accessories came back to him and his fiery tail wagged. He put up his fire for now. He didn't want to pass out from over using it. His ear piercing appeared to be glowing from the fire. he traced over his nose piercing with his finger to check if it was still there. He knew it wouldn't fall out but he just likes to check. He loved s'mores. He made a few more and eat the delish treat. He licked his lips and felt his four lip piercing with his forked tongue. Welp it was time to go home. He got up and packed everything up in a small black book bag.