join us plz

(anti nightcore version of that song is great.)

"Okay, I have an idea!" Said Toga as everyone in the league and Bakahoe. Everyone was looking very dead inside but she didn't stop talking. "What if we ask he nicely to join!" Toga screamed. Izuku was surprised that the hero's hadn't found them yet with how loud they were. Well by they he meant Mustard, Himself, Toga and Twice. Sometimes Moonfish when ever the guy would start singing  Mary had a little Lame.

"We already tried that Toga. I say we just kill him." Said Dabi with his usual uncaring face.

"What if we ask him even nicer!" Said Toga. Dabi just rolled his eyes.

Izuku sighted and walked over to the bar before grabbing a bottle of beer from under the counter of the bar somehow with out Kurogiri noticing. He gave Spinner and Twice a thumbs up. He then walked over to the two and Spinner hid the bottle in his scarf.

"We can kill him if he still decides that he won't join us tomorrow." Said Shigaraki who looked like he wanted to sleep.

Izuku, Twice, Spinner, Toga, Mustard and Dabi were now sneaking out of the bar with the beer. Mustard somehow managed to get a few more bottles while Kurogiri was busy.

Shigaraki was now ranting to Kurogiri about his plan. Izuku gave Bakugou the middle finger as they went upstairs. Bakugou was in for a very long talk about how bad heros were and he was not looking forward to it.