OOOOOOHHHHHHHH, you smell

No one's point of view

Izuku woke up to someone screaming bloody murder. Considering that Izuku used to live on the streets this was slightly normal, so Izuku just went right back to discovering what sleep is.

Dabi got up after the fourth bloody murder scream with a sigh he got dressed after crawling out of his warm bed. He then went in to the bathroom. After he took a cold shower 'curseing Shigaraki for not having warm water' and brushed his teeth, Dabi walked out of the bathroom to see Izuku still sleeping in there shared bed. Dabi gentilly brushed Izuku's hair out of his face and kissed his boyfriend on his fore head. Dabi then walked out of there room and down to the bar to see who the hell was screaming.

Turns out the UA brat that they captured was blowing stuff up while in chains and tied to a chair. Toga and Twice were screaming because apparently he hade blown up the alcohol. So Dabi decided that even if this kid joined the league he would kill him sooner or later. You don't just waste the only thing humanity made that was decent. Dabi then decided along with Toga and Twice to kill the brat, as quickly as possible.

So after Kurogiri stupid sense went off, he came back to the bar and somehow stopped them from killing the Kachaan. He also started making breakfast.

Izuku came down to the bar with a very grumpy expression and slightly wet hair from a cold shower. He glared at da Kachaan and went over to Dabi who was sitting on the couch with an ice pack on his head. Izuku then proceeded to flop down in Dabi's lap and pulled a blanket out of nowhere on top of them. Dabi just patted his back with a slight smirk on his scar face.

Kachaan upon seeing his once best friend turned punching bag turned missing old friend that became a murder, gasped and proceed to scream in rage, agian. The bar was then filled with very heavily sighs and Toga asking if she could kill him. Kurogiri was debating on telling her yes when Tomura said no.