I be burning it to the ground

Izuku's point of view

After I dragged Toga back to the bar everyone was trying not to smile. They did something. I am kinda scared now. I threw Toga at handyman and ran to mine and Dabi's room. Oh those fuckers. They made the walls pink and someone made fucking body pillows of me and Dabi. The fuck. Nope! Not today SATAN. I need to burn something or else my quirk will burn everything around me soon. I really need to control my emotions better. I need to go before I go haywire in the base.I walked back down to the bar and my flames were glowing with rage. I walk to the door then stop. I look at Tomura who had a very cocky smile I flipped him off. I then opened the door and saw Dabi who was about to go inside. I walked out and patted his shoulder.

"Keep an eye on the news for me." -Izuku

"What? Why?" - Dabi

"You'll see." - Izuku

I then walked down the streets and finally found my trashed beach. I needed to get rid of any evidence I was hear anyways. I walked to the middle of my ghost trash pile and let my fire spread. In a matter of seconds it was all on fire. I made myself a huge fire dome and just made everything burn. I didn't melt it because that would be a waste. The smoke would attract the news which would bring the heros. I sat down in the center of my huge fire dome and just looked at all the beautiful fire. I am still mad about my room so I can keep the fire this big for awhile. It is so memorizing to look at. Then a purple portal popped up. I tone down the heat of my fire so they don't die when they come though. Dabi walked though the portal. I wave at him and continued to watch the flames eat everything. Then I fill an increase in air pressure on my fire. I grabbed Dabi and pull him out of the way of fucking All Might. The fuck did he come from. Dabi suddenly grabbed me and put his hand to my neck. Great now we have to play the hostage game. All Might backed up and I put on a scared face. Shit I am going to lose control soon.

"Come any closer hero and the kid gets it!" -Dabi

"Young Villain please put the child down! You don't really want to do this do you?" - All Might

"Hey kid, now would be a good time to explain to the hero who you are. I don't know your story but at least tell him a little. If you do I will tell you mine later?" -Dabi

".......Fine... But you owe me s'mores later as well." - Izuku

"Child, what is he talking about?" - All Might

"My name." - Izuku

"What is so important about that Young one?" - All Might

"Wouldn't you love to know. Now they call me Fire Devil on the street for my quirk and habits but they used to call me...Izuku Midoriya that future villain." - Izuku. I am losing control of my fire. Shit!

"Y-your that kid. They all though you were dead in your own flames. Y-you killed them. Why? They were just kids!" - All Might

"Kids aren't innocent. They were going to kill me. Throw me out a window. So I sent my fire out. I didn't mean to kill all of them but stuff happens, right?....I mean who would really miss those pieces of trash right? I mean as far as I know the youngest classes lived and so did my main bully. Some other kids lived as well so it was not bad was it?" -Izuku

"Don't you have any regret!" - All Might

"It is hard to feel bad for people that always would hurt you. Though my mother thinks like you do. She left me hear once I got home. I wonder how she is doing." - Izuku. I lost control.

Dabi's point of view

Well that was unexpected. I knew the kid was running from something but that's bigger than I thought. Ehhhhh oh well. I let go of the kid and his fire comes to him. His wings are extremely detailed now and they also are huge. I guess the kid is really pissed off. His tail now has a lot more spikes in it and his horns are hug now. The others are probably enjoying the show. All Might looks like he is going to attach. I shoot flames to distract him and Izuku made his flames surround the area and give use cover. I blasted more flames out and grabbed the kid. I then made a run for the allyways. I put the kid on my back and he made fire to cover us. The roads where on fire now. I could tell he was getting excused because of over using his quirk. I finally got to a good place to hide. The fire outside then stopped and flew to the kid. The fire set everything on fire that it passed by. The kid was now unconscious on my back. I take out my phone to call for a portal. This kid is to much work. I did not sign up to be a babysitter but it looks like being a villain involves that. I am to tired for this shit. A purple portal popped up just as I pass out from running all over the damn city while carrying an unstable teen on my back.