burn it to the ground (edited)

Two weeks later

No one's point of view

In the forest all of the villains were waiting for the signal to attack. After a few minutes the forest eventually the forest burst in to blue flames and a large part of the forest filled up with gas. Screams could then be heard throughout the forest. Three figures stood on the cliff watching it burn. One was horrified while the other two just smiled at the destruction. Eventually the teen with green and blue hair began to walk down the cliff. He spotted a small boy running down the cliff. He quickly ran over to the child and picked him up before he could get burned by the falling branches. Izuku looked at the small kid in his arms who was trying to fight out of his grasp. The key word was trying. Eventually the kid gave up and just let Izuku hold him. The green bean turned back to Muscular who was currently looking for the area with the most people.

"Hey Muscular! I'm gonna go scare some brats!" - Izuku

"Alright just don't get cought, Brat!" - Muscular

"I'll try!" - Izuku

Izuku then proceeded to walk through the forest with the kid in his arms and left Muscular behind on the cliff.

(Izuku's point of view)

As I was walking through the forest with this random kid in my arms the forest was still on fire. I then heard foot steps coming towards me. I attempted to power up my quirk but it wasn't working. I was then kicked in the face and the kid was taken from me. Harsh. I quickly regained my composer and looked at the baster who kicked me. It was Erasehead. Lovely. Wasn't Dabi was supposed to distract him. That fucker better not have gotten cought! I can't summon my flames until Erasehead blinks, which is annoying. Even then I would only have a split second to attack him before my quirk is gone agian. So that leaves my window of attack limited. My ear piece glows red for a second but I can't really press the button to talk right now.

"Hey um Guys? Can you send some help? Some UA kids kinda got me..." - Mustered

Oh shit Erasehead is running at me with a child on his back. I'm so dead!

"I'll be right there you fucking shrimp." - Muscular

I may or may not have chuckled while avoiding a kick from School Supplies Man.

"Must complete mission. found target. Flesh! No have job." - Moonfish

Avoiding a punch to the head.

"Umm I'm gonna go help, Moonfish in his performance!" - Mr. Compress

Avoid another kick to the gut.

"Btw Erasehead kinda escaped. I'm still distracting Vlade tho." - Dabi

Welp fuck it! I need to make a sarcastic remark! I quickly pressed the button while avoiding another one of Erasehead's punches.

"Yeah Dabi! I can fucking tell!" - Izuku

"Oop-" - Toga

"Not helping Tog-" - Izuku

Erasebitch then took my moment of distracion and fucking kicked me in the gut. I almost forgot about him...

"Izuku! Are you okay?!?"- Toga

"I'm fine just gonna knock out a hobo, see you at the pick up spot."

I then temporary turned of my headset and focused on the task at hand. Welp I guess I have to do hand to hand combat sense I can't use my quirk. The hero looked at the kid on his back and bent down even lower to the ground. Eraserhead then charged at me and I dove under him and gave him a hard hit to the side of his stomach. I then rolled over and stood up. My ear piece them turned red and after a little while I could hear Mr.Compress's voice.

"I have the target! This is the end of our show, Lady and Gentlemen!" - Mr. Compress

"Good. Everyone get to the pick up zone or you'll be left." - Dabi

"Okie dokie!" - ToGa

I then quickly closed my eyes before quickly throwing down a flash bomb and ran away from the emo hobo man while he was blinded from the flash. I need to get to the pick up zone soon. I quickly made it there and saw everyone was there but Moonfish,  Spinner, Mange, and Mr. Compress. I walked over to the small group and waited for the others. They should hopefully all be here soon.