it's a bird! it's a plain! it's a bunch of heros?

No one's point of view

Izuku was currently sitting in Dabi's lap while Toga was teasing the two love birds. Dabi was holding Izuku in his lap to make sure neither of them didn't go burn Toga alive. Mustard was just watching from the side while Muscular was complaining about not having any fun tonight. Then suddenly there was a scream and a bunch of very angry war cries. Izuku and Dabi both immediately stood up just in time to see Mr. Compress falling from the sky with Moonfish on his back being stomped on by a bunch of baby heroes. So Dabi being the Dabi that he is decided to burn the brats off of his comrades.

"Mr. Compress, Moonfish, move it." - Dabi

Dabi then proceeded to shot out fire which got he pesky UA brats off of his comrades. Mr. Compress quickly turned both him and Moonfish in to marbles before Dabi shot out the fire and Izuku used his own fire to carefully get Mr. Compress and Moonfish away from the tiny heros and over to where he was currently standing.

Mr. Compress quickly got himself and Moonfish out of the marbles. The tiny Todoroki shot ice at the group of villains only for Izuku to block it with his fire. After a couple seconds of staring at each other the villains suddenly disappeared into the familiar purple portals and landed right in the middle of the bar.

Thirty minutes later

Kachaan was finally tied up and unconscious. Toga had forced Izuku to sleep in his room with out alerting anyone else in the bar but Dabi somehow. So Dabi being the protective boyfriend he is also promised 'once they were in the comfort of there own room of course' that he wouldn't let the blond Pomeranian child harm his boyfriend. He may or may not have given he's slightly panicked boyfriend a few kisses but no one needs to know that. So needless by the time him and Dabi went to sleep Izuku was feeling a bit better about sleeping in his and Dabi's room that night. (Toga got a lot of blackmail.)