Kachaanananananananananananananananan!

Izuku's point of view

Two days later

After the lovely meeting yesterday we decided we would kidnap Kachaan. I am one of the ones to have to go find him which is going to suck! Shiggy even said I couldn't kill him! WTF! He even said I couldn't harm him when I brought him in! He said 'he is doing us a favor by being here '. Bullshit! I bet that he is going to escape and try to kill me. So in order to not have to deal with Kachaan I have made a plan. It is called fuck that and I will just live on the streets till he goes away. It is not the best plan but it works at least! The only thing I have to do now is have an escape plan. I would obviously come back during the day but I don't want to sleep in he same building as Kachaan. To many times I fell asleep in class to know that if you do that your gonna die.

At the moment I am sitting at the bar just looking at my cup of apple juice like I have been for the last hour. The bar is extremely quiet and I think I did a good job of scaring people by just sitting here. I didn't even wake up Dabi today. So I think everyone is still just waiting for him to come down screaming at me but that won't happen today Satan! I slowly sat up and got off the stool. I then walked out of the bar while grabbing my coat off the rack. I'll be back in a few hours, so I will definitely need my phone on me. I walked around the allyways till I found what I was looking for.

It was a park me and Kachaan would play at when we were little. I walked in and went over to the woods. I then scaled a tree and sat down in the branches. It was very peaceful up hear. No people yelling at me, no screams, no danger, no Mom that leaves you, no bullies, no past crimes, oh and no pain. Just me and my thoughts. No one can see me up here so I don't have to worry about someone calling the heros. I wanna die. I took my hood of my head and just looked at the playground. There so peaceful. Nothing to worry about. No danger in the personal little bubbles. They'll find out soon how the world really is but for now I hope the world just lets them like be worry free. Even if I don't want them to live so peacefully. I want them to know what society is really like and I want them to know a failure like me changed this currupted society. Maybe that will happen one day. Who knows? After a few hours of just sitting there I decided to go back to the bar. I pulled up my hood and climbed down the tree. I then left the park and made my way back to the bar while making sure no one followed me. Once I was at the door I heard Toga screaming and decided fuck that. I then walked to a nearby mall and went shopping with what money I have left. Which isn't much but it will do. After a few minutes of walking I saw him. Kachaan. I got out my phone and call handyman!

Ring
Ring
Ring
Ring
Beep

"Devil where the fuck are you?"

"The mall. There are some UA kids here. Wanna scare them? Oh and bring Dabi. I have a idea."

"Which mall fuck tard?"

After there talk of evil plans

"I'll be there in five minutes...with your boyfriend."

"He is not my boyfriend!"

Beep

That fucker hung up on me. Fine two can play that game Handyman. Just wait till you call me and I'll hang up on you. Either way I have to get the UA kids over to the back of the mall. Lovely. Well there is only one way to do that.

Burn shit to the ground
: )

I walked in to one of the bathrooms. The boys side. I am not a pervert! I got in a stall and sent out my fire. I then sent it out of the bathroom and the someway at the front of the mall. Dew to people screaming I think it succeeded. I then walked out of the bathroom after making sure my fire accessories are completely hidden. Only my horns are left so I will just have to keep my hood on. Like I usley have to so no big difference. Yep the front of the mall is melting from the fire. The UA kids are trying to make a way out. Hell no I get in the crowd and send my fare at there little escape route. Only a few people got out so no biggie. No UA kids which is even better. Oh and now there is a big swirling portal in the mall. I walked out of the crowd over to it with the UA kids telling me to stop. I flipped them off and kept on walking. Dabi stepped out of the portal with Shiggy-san. Oh God damnit! Toga is rubbing off on me. I got up there and Dabi suddenly pulled me over to him. So I was now standing infront of him and he put his head on my head. WTF. I looked up at him but he didn't look at me. He just looked at the UA kids. Specifically a Shoto Todoroki. He had a look of sadness, guilt, and some how anger as well in his eyes. Interesting. Dabi then shot fire away from the UA kids and I surrounded the UA kids with my fire but made sure to not to hit a Todoroki. I did hit a brown haired girl and a grape head. After we shot the fire and I ended my little fire swirl we went there the portal. That was fun but I still feel anti-social.

After we got to the bar I went up to mine and Dabi's room. I then flopped down on our bed. I should paint the walls. I mean they are still pink from the leagues prank. Maybe blue or black. Both is also a good choice. Welp now I need to go to the store. Ehhhhh I am comfortable. I'll just annoy Dabi to go with me later. In the meantime I may or may not have grabbed his phone from his pocket. : ) You already know what is going to happen. I opened up his phone and for some reason this Idiot didn't have a password. I then went to his background and made it a picture of a bunch of arrows pointing in one direction. (Get it?) I wonder if he will get it. Probably not. That guy is such an uncultured swan. After I did that I went to his ringtone and changed it to the best thing I have ever made. You'll hear it later. (Like in the next NEXT chapter later!) I then rearranged all of his apps on his phone. After that I put it in his nightstand and changed in to my night clothes. After I finished getting ready for bed I pretended to have just played on my phone the hole time.

After a few minutes Dabi came in to the room. I waved at him and he gave me a grunt in response. He then went to his drawer and got out his clothes. He then went in to the bathroom to probably change. I just continued to play on my phone. After a few minutes and a loud thump from the bathroom Dabi walked out. I looked up at him and for some reason he smiled at me. Oh shit. What did he find out? Mostly what prank did he find out was from me? He just walked back over to the wall and turned off the lights. I shrugged but was still suspicious as hell. I crawled up to the top part of the bed and got under the covers on my side of the bed. The bed shifted and Dabi got in to bed. Suddenly Dabi pulled me in to his chest.

"D-dabi what the heck?" - Izuku

"Just shut up, brat." - Dabi

"L-let go!" - Izuku

"Not until you tell me why you were avoiding everyone today." - Dabi

"...... I just felt anti-social today..." - Izuku

"Hmm... Fine but just know where here if you need to talk." - Dabi

"D-dabi are you feeling okay?" - Izuku

"Yeah why?" - Dabi

"You were actually being nice to someone for once." - Izuku

"Oh shut up. You know what fuck it!" - Dabi

"Wha- hmmm"

Dabi's lips were against mine. HE WAS KISSING ME! WHAT! WHAT DO I DO? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! AHAGDHSKBWdndjhsbsjxjbsnskVSIDBDBDODHEBDKICBDMSOHDNSKSODBDNSLnjdisjamakhISBSMSOFBDNSLSHSBKSISBSKSUSVSKHSBDKSIDBDKDIDBSKHSBSO! He then proceeded to bite my bottom lip and I kinda gasped when he did that. He then slid his tough in my mouth. We of course fought for dominance. He won. Why does it feel nice? I then closed my eyes because I think you do that when you kiss. I don't know how this works. After a few minutes I kinda needed to get air now and Dabi seemed like he wasn't going to stop any time soon. I tried to push Dabi off of me but I couldn't with my tiny noodle arms. In response he just kissed me harder and I accidentally sqeaked. I could feel him smile slightly from that. I can't breathe. I began to see black dots in my vision and began to fade in to the darkness. The last thing I saw was Dabi's beautiful bright blue eyes looking down at me.

Dabi's point of view

I pulled away from the brat and just looked down at him. Out of all the people I had to fall for it had to be this little shit. At least Toga didn't see that. Otherwise I well technically we would never hear the end of it. I layed back down and pulled the brat on to my chest. I am surprised he let me do that. I thought he would have fought me right away but nope. He only tryed to stop me when he needed air. I guess he likes me back. With that last though I finally fell asleep.