people's information

Stuff to expect in this shit story

Cussing

No smut. You can't make me so just stop.

Memes

Bad spelling

Bad Grammer

References (yes I watch Blue Exorcist. Don't judge me. Plz)

Murder

Fire

Stuff get burned

Dabideku

Fight me Kachaan.

Villain Deku

Bye.

Name: Izuku gdidbfudndno

Yes I know how to spell his last name but I figured fuck you and your only getting the information that the l.o.v. have on Izuku at the moment.

Nickname: Fire Devil

Mother: Inko dndidndjdn (alive but in America)

Father: dead! He just dead

Age: 15 1/2

Hight: 5'6

Appearance: dark Green hair and emerald green eyes. He has four piercings on his bottom lip. Two on each side of his lip. His tough is forked. He also has ear piercings. ( just like Dabi's) His hair is the same as anima but his roots are dark blue with dark green tips. He has four freckles on each cheek that form a diamond. He has a tattoo of demon wings, a tail and horn on the back of his hand. The color of the tattoo is blue for the horns and tail but the wings are green. His teeth are sharpened (They look like Kirishima's teeth). He sharpened his teeth himself. He usually where's all black or green plain shirts. He mostly wears ripped pants and his signature red shoes. He also erased his last name from the police system so no one could find him or tie him to that incident.

Attitude: an asshole, annoying, rarely calm, lives fire, and knows when he has lost. He does care about some people though he just won't show it or say anything about it. He has a lot of trust issues.

Quirk:

cremation devil

Description: This quirk allows the user to summon demon wings, a demon tail and horns. This will be made up of blue fire. The user can fly with the wings and can touch the fire as if was a glass shard. They wings can expand if the user gets mad or irritated. The user can also change the heat of there fire. The user is also immune to extremely hot temperatures.

The fire that is made will not burn the user or anything the user is touching. The fire can also not burn other people with a cremation type of quirk but since very few people have this type of quirk it is not much of a bother. The user is also not effected by other cremation quirks.

The user can also manipulate the fire in any way the user wants. The user can only control there fire. The user can send there fire 30 miles away before they will have to bring it back to them this can change with training though. The user can set things on fire or melt them with the heat of there fire.

Drawbacks:
Headache if the user sends the fire to far.
The person will have to concentrate only on the fire if they want to manipulate it.
The person is extremely susceptible to getting extremely sick in a cold climate.
The person can regulate there body with there quirk but that takes a lot of energy.

Excited Eye

This quirk is very simple. The user can change the color of there eyes if they are super excited. The color will change in to a deep blue if they get to excited for something.

Drawbacks: none

Name: Togaaaahhhhhhhhhhh

Nickname: none

Age: 15 3/4

Hight: 5'9

Appearance: (same as animE)

Quirks:

Transform
(Same as anima except she is not naked after running out of blood)

Drawbacks: (all in animE except for the naked part)

Cat senses
With this quirk the user will gain the senses of a cat. The user will also get cat eyes. They're reflexes will improve and they will have cat teeth. They will also be able to sense if a person has the intent to harm them and be able to hear better than an adverage human.

Draw backs
The person will sometimes meow.
The user's nails will grow faster than a normal humans. They will need to be cut regularly.
The user can only eat meat dew to there teeth and the slight changes to there stomach from the quirk developing.

Name: Touya Todoroki

New name: Dabi

Age 16

Hight: 6'2

Appearance: (same as animE)

Quirks:

Cremation:
This quirk allows the user to emit blue fire from there hands. If there quirk is used to much it could damage the rest of the body. The user's hands will be unaffected by the fire though. The users fire can get hotter than the number two hero's.

The user can not control were the fire goes but they can decide how long the fire will stay. They can't control other peoples fire either.

The user can control there body heat however. The user will hate the cold as a result of there quirk type. The user can also sense other heat signatures nearby. The user can not control there body heat but they will just know that the person is there.

Drawbacks:
can't hurt other cremation user's with quirk
If used to much it can harm the user

Speed burst:

With this quirk the person can boost there speed for a few minutes. For the user it will look like time has slowed down. They can move around and interact with everything but no one can see them because they are going that fast.

Drawbacks:
If the user uses this quirk to much than they will throw up.
After use the user will becomes very dizzy.