🔞🔞🔞🔞

Their lips pressed and slid across each other and their tongue collided playing with each other.  Wei Ying Hands grasped lan zhan legs listing his body gains him, carrying him to bed.

Wei Ying forcefully grabbed  knees so that can open his legs wider. The tip of lan zhan Cock was dripping with precum. Lan zhan body shook even with lightest  touch. Wei Ying enters him slowly. LAN zhan warm passage has welcome him by clenching down on his cock instantly.

They both fell into perfect Rhythm, lan zhan was moving his hips with perfect Sync to Wei ying. As Wei Ying bury himself deep as he can, lan zhan nails dig into Wei ying Bare Back.

He now began to move back and forth throbbing inside lan zhan. The bed begins creaking as it grows more furious.

"Ah...ahnn"
LAN  zhan arched his body in excitement.

"May be I should stop it." Wei Ying said
playfully. 

"No don't!!! Please don't Stop!!"

"Then lan Zhan asked me to fuck you!!!"

Please FUCK ME FASTER PLEASE!!! His voice trail off into whimper. Wei ying fuck him faster this time.

Ah!!Ahnnnnnnnnnnnn. He growled whenever  Wei ying strokes his inner sweet spot.

When Wei Ying finally released in him  the warm liquid flew out from the warm passage and on lan Zhan thigh.

He lifted lan zhan jaw so he lan zhan turned to kiss him. Their tongue entwined, lan zhan sucked Wei Ying lips roughly exploring every corner of his mouth and drinking every drip of his saliva.

The room was filled with moans and gasps. The sound of skin slapping seems to echo in Wei Ying ears every time he pulled and enter him again.  

They went till 5th round. LAN zhan was exhausted. Wei ying Fuck him till he passed out from exhaustion.