Ayaun

After 10 years

"LAN zhan, lan Zhan, lan Zhan"Wei Ying was screaming his name while running towards him. "Slow down you are going to fall."LAN zhan said worriedly.

"LAN zhan look I caught a big fish."

"Oh look at my husband who got a big fish and where's my other baby??"LAN zhan kiss on his lips. Wei Ying happily returned the kiss. The kiss somehow turned intense. In the middle of kiss lan Zhan pulled away suddenly. "Where is our Son??"

"Oh that you promise that you're not gonna scold him right???"

"What's going on between you two??"He somehow knew that they both did something wrong.

"Well he went to date with one of his friend." Wei Ying said carelessly and suck lan zhan neck.

"What?????" Lan zhan pulled away Wei Ying.

"Yah. He confessed to me he like Jin Ling. So I set up date for him."

"Wei Wuxain what kind of father you are. They are only 10 years old."LAN zhan smacked Wei Ying head.

"Aya lan Zhan calm down. Our son is smart enough. He know what he is doing."

"You Go and get my son now otherwise both of will sleep outside tonight with no Dinner."

"No No no. LAN zhan you know that I can't fall asleep with my lan Pillow. I'll go get him now." Wei Ying kiss him on his cheek and run towards. He knew that he Made promised with Ayaun that he will disturb them for at least 2 hours. But there he's shamelessly taking his son to his home disturbing his son date.

"You promised you will not bother me for 2 hours??"Ayaun said holding his arm to his chest. "Well you now lan zhan Warned me if I didn't get you home now he will let us sleep outside. And you know very well that your father can't fall asleep without your Papa. So ya sorry I break your promise but I'll make up it next time. "

"Dad you must love papa a lot??"

"Yah a lot but there's someone else that I love a lot and it's you."Wei Ying pinched his nose. A yaun giggle. "LAN zhan look I got him back in 15 minutes. The whole house was quiet." LAN zhan...wei Ying yelled. After 5 minutes with no reply he's Anxiety was on peaks it was already dark outside and lan zhan don't go outside when it's dark. He again yelled his name and check all the room. Ayaun also got panicked and called lan zhan. "Papa? papa? Papa?"

Wei Ying didn't sense any dark energy in their house. He also checked the array in his house and it was perfectly fine. If someone Did came with ill intentions the array would not allowed that person inside the house and Wei Ying himself will the be first one to know it.
He looked everywhere in his house but lan zhan was nowhere to be found. He summon Wen Ning in his house to look after Ayaun.

"Dady where's my Papa? I miss him I want him Ayaun will be good boy. Ayaun will listen to papa. Please I want my Papa now." Wen Ning try to calm him down with candy. Ayaun loove candy so much that Wei Ying has spoiled him with candy resulting he got 4 cavities.
Wei ying searched everywhere. He keep screaming his name but no response. Xing li and Wèn Qing was also looking for him.

Wei Ying was now looking for him at the main gate of lingshi. He saw a white figure from long distance. It was lan zhan. He took a breath of relief seeing this person Fine. He close their distance. "Where the hell were you lan zhan??Don't you know that we are looking for you." Wei Ying yelled at lan Zhan. His tears rolling down from his cheeks and he pulled lan zhan for hug. "Don't you know how scared I was thinking that you left me and Ayaun alone."

Lan Zhan try to calm him down. "I went to see my brother. It's his death anniversary." Wei Ying tighten his grip. "But I Did left a note in the table."

"I didn't receive any note."

LAN zhan sigh. "I told you from the first day that I didn't want to raise a cat."

"No matter  what, you did scared me to death. LAN zhan you know that I can't live without you. I was scared that you left us."

"How can I leave you and Ayaun. Both of you are my Everything. Now stop crying like Baby and let's go home. I believe Ayaun was also scared." Wei Ying nod his head. "LAN Wangji you deserve a punishment today.We are doing it for long time."

"SHUT UP!!!!!!!"

"Papa."Ayaun ran towards to him. "Papa where did you go without me"

"Papa went to greet Uncle Xichen. Papa is sorry for scaring my Baby."

"I thought Papa left us."

"How can I leave both of you. I love you so much both of you. And will stay with you till end. "

"Papa can I sleep with you??"

"Sure. "LAN zhan said happily.

"NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!Ayaun aren't you big boy. Shall I tell Jin Ling that you still sleep with your Papa like a baby. And I am going to sleep with papa today he deserved a punishment."

"Wei Wuxain!! You shameless!!!!" Wen Qing and Ian zhan said at same time. Wen Ning cover Ayaun ears with his hands. Xing li sighed as always she thought.

At the end of night they somehow ended up doing 5 round. Wei Ying pulled a quilt over lan zhan body.

"Wei Ying shall I kill our cat???"

Wei Ying laughed