BLISS LIFE

LAN zhan has been throwing up and his mood always swing. He easily cry or get agitated on small matter. Even though Wei Ying had fixed lan zhan Core he still has to go far for able to use it. Wei ying got worried and asked Wen Ning for help.

"lan Emperor I am going to check your pulse okay?" Wen Ning asked before he grabbed his wrist. "Call me lan zhan. I am not Emperor anymore."Wen Ning nod his head. Wen Ning check his pulse and then he try again and again while shaking his head.

Lan Zhan got worried. "Is there's something Wrong with me???"

"No there's nothing wrong. I just need to do some more checkup for that can you please take this medicine." LAN zhan swallow the pill fell asleep."Wen Ning then used a Hand seal and place his hand on lan zhan Belly and with that he did saw a movement in lan Zhan belly. He recoiled two step back unable to believe what he has discovered. He then unseal his hand and pulled a blanket Over lan Zhan. I WAS RIGHT

Wei Ying was bitting his finger pacing back and forth. "Can you please sit down. My head is hurting seeing you pacing back and forth."Xing li said "Why Wen Ning is not back?? Why is he taking so Long???"

"Because he's checking on him you Dumbass. Now sit down."Wen Ning came outside.

"What happened to lan zhan??? How is he right now???"

"I put him to sleep.He need to rest a lot from now on."

"What happened to him????"Wei Ying said worriedly.

"Congratulations!!!! You are going to be Dad!!"Wen Ning yelled.

"What???????" Both Wei Ying and Xing li screamed. "Yes lan Zhan is pregnant with 2 months child. All these throwing up and mood swinging is all sign of pregnancy and the child is growing Strong."

"How can he be pregnant???" Xing li asked.

Wei Ying was flabbergasted. "Well I myself are not sure but it can be because of how wei Ying saved him all this time. Before lan zhan died he had Yang energy but then you transfer your Yin to him. Since there's two Energy in him that might made him possible to be pregnant.
He's not the only male who can be pregnant. Did you know that my Grandfather gave a birth to my dad. My Grandpa has both Yin and Yang in him. Well that's the only correlation Between him and Lan Zhan. So I suggest that's the reason."

"Isn't that dangerous for him???"Wei ying asked

"I am not sure about that. But till now there's no danger. Both child and lan zhan is strong but you still need to sent your Spiritual Energy to him Everyday. I think it's better if lan Zhan can cultivate before the child is born. It's better for both him and the child. I will send you some herbal medicine later. Make sure that lan Zhan have it Every day.
I can't believe I am going to be uncle!!!!!!!!Take care of him and call me anytime." Wen Ning pack hai stuff and left with Xing li
Wei ying went to lan zhan who was sleeping soundly. Wei Ying touch his stomach. "Thanks for coming to us.I will protect and love both you and lan zhan with my life."He retract his hand and place a kiss on lan zhan forehead.
When lan zhan woke up it was the sky had already fallen. He called for Wei Ying but no response came from other side. LAN Zhan sigh and got up from bed. He looked around but Wei Ying was not there. He got himself a cup water and sat on the chair that was under the peach tree and wait for Wei Ying returned.
Wei Ying came home with loads of firewood on his back. He put his firewood on the ground when he saw lan zhan sitting outside.
"What are you doing outside??? Aren't you cold?? Let's go inside. Are you okay???"

"I am fine. I'm just tired. I don't know what's happening with me lately. I get tired lately."

"It's because you are carrying another person in your stomach that's why."

'....'

"LAN Zhan you are pregnant with my child."Wei Ying yelled with tears in his eyes
"Stop kidding. It's not funny Wei Ying. I don't like this kind of prank."

"I am not pranking !!!Wen Ning has confirmed it. We are going to be parents." Wei Ying gently pick up lan zhan. "Wei Ying you are not lying right???"

"How can I even lie on this matters."Wei Ying gently put him down and press their forehead together. "LAN zhan I love you so much. I am so lucky to have you again." Wei Ying kiss him on his lips.

LAN Zhan break their kiss. "Wei Ying I am hungry."

"Great the dinner is ready. I just have to warm it up."

In the middle of the night. LAN zhan wake up Wei Ying saying that he want to eat fresh Loquats. Poor Wei Ying around 4 am went to out for fresh Loquats.

"Here.. your Loquats."He hand a lots if loquats to lan Zhan proudly.

"Oh thanks but I don't want to eat it anymore. I am tired. I am going to sleep."Poor Wei Ying was dumbfounded. He put the loquats and went to sleep.

As days went by Lan zhan tummy started to grow bigger and bigger. Now it's pretty much visible. All the villagers came to greet them saying that it's a good Omen to the village. Wen Qing also came in the amidst of preparations of war. Well Wen Ning came everyday cause he can't wait to have Nephew.
Wei Ying and lan zhan also started to cultivate. LAN zhan can cultivate little. He's capable to activate his sword. Wei Ying on the other side has already broke all the level making him the Number 1 cultivator in Cultivation world. This time he's able to controlled it because that person was beside him.
In the middle of night Wei Ying has activate his protected invisible barrier around Lingshi. People with Ill intention and killing Aura will not be able to entered Lingshi. That's his way to protect his people from the War. LAN Zhan looked at him proudly.

At home lan zhan lay on the bed naked and tired. Wei Ying touched his belly and talk to his child. "I'll be the best Dad to you. No matter if you are boy or Girl I'll teach you lots of stuff from swords to Arts. I'll then take you with me to steal loquats from other people tree. Then we'll make lan Zhan go Crazy."

"So you are going to teach our child how to steal???"

"No no no how can I. I will teach him or her how to pluck out the best loquats. I will be the one stealing it."

"SHAMELESS."

"LAN zhan I promised I'll be the best Husband to you and Best Parent to our child. I'll protect both you with anything."

"Okay Mr. Romantic go to sleep. We have long day tomorrow.."