END

"Wei Wuxain Wake up!!!Today Ayaun and Jin Ling is coming Over lunch. And you are still sleeping. Who's gonna cook the dishes????"

Wei Ying wake up lazily.
"It's your fault lan zhan yesterday you were so wild and hot."

"You SHAMELESS!!!! Go in the kitchen and start cooking. My baby so coming home after his marriage. I can't wait see him."

"Lan Zhan!! Didn't you say that I'm your only Baby. That's not fair."Wei Ying shoot  up from the bed.LAN zhan was so done with his husband. He can't believe that Wei Ying is jealous with their son. He smacked Wei Ying shoulder. "He's our Son! You idiot!!!!!"

"I know I know but you know how I am."Wei ying put his hand around his neck "Now go and get meal ready."LAN zhan said nicely this time kissed in his cheeks.

"I will after Our morning mouth kiss."

"Mmmmmmm lan Zhan calm down otherwise I'll eat you again now." LAN zhan pulled away his lips.

"Ayaun my son!!!!"LAN zhan jolted with happiness. He's seeing his son after a year. He give him tight hug. "Papa it's hard for me to breath."

"Oh sorry!!"

"He just miss you so much.."Wei Ying said holding spatula and wearing apron. Ayaun give him hug also. Wei Ying set up the table with lots of dishes. "Papa do you know Emperor Jiang Cheng??"LAN zhan dropped the chicken that he was about to put it in his mouth.

"Did you somehow met him???"

"No, I heard that Wèn Ning uncle is getting married with him. I heard a rumor that he don't have a good relationship with us. What happens between us???"

"It's okay lan zhan. I will explain to him."Wei Ying said.

Both Jin Ling and Ayaun listen to him quietly.
Soon after Wei Ying was done talking. Ayaun grabbed lan zhan wrists and took him outside.

"Papa do you really wanted to be with Dad?? Is he forcing you to stay with him. If that's the case then I can help you."

"Ayaun how can you say that. Wei Ying will get upset if he hear it. Between it's happened long time ago. Whatever happened it's both of our fault. So don't worry your Papa is way too happy with Wei Ying."

"But Papa do you love him???"

"Of course I love him. I love him way more than you can imagine. There's time gonna come when both you and Jin Ling has to take a tough decision but remember to stand together no matter what. Support each other okay. Learn from us."

"Ayaun do you love your Dad less knowing that he was the legendary Demon king?"

"I don't know Papa. It just feel strange."

"Ayaun do you know when I was 8 months pregnant Jiang Cheng tried to kill Wei Ying and I protect him without Second thought. When I checked you I didn't realize your Spiritual Energy and I was bleeding form bottom. I thought I lost you. It was Wei Ying who brought you back. He brought you back risking his own life. He performed the
Forbidden act risking his life. Even after you were born I was on the bed sick he was one who took care of his day and night. He love you a lot Ayaun. Him killing all those people didn't change the face that he love you." This was something new information for him.

A yaun give wei Ying hug. "I'm sorry and I always love you. You are still my best Dad "

"Hey shh lan zhan will get jealous."Wei Ying said wiping his tears. Hahahahhahah they all laugh out loud.

Wei Ying was combing his hair gently. "LAN Zhan was Ayaun disappoint with me??"

"Yeah but I explain to him. And why are you getting worried he already said that you are his best Dad. So stop worry about filial things."

"LAN Zhan I love you so much. You give me everything. From love to Ayaun. LAN Zhan let's live a happy life with other kid."

"You can get pregnant This time."

"But lan zhan you are bottom."

"I am going to sleep."

"Yayayyyy let's sleep!!"

The END

THANK YOU FOR ALL OF YOU
SUPPORT TO HIS FANFIC. YOU ALL ARE AMAZING!!!!! I hope you all can stay healthy and live a happy life with your love one.......LOVE YOU ALL.......

PS: I started to write other Fanfic of Wangxain . You guys can check it in my profile. THANK YOU🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄