🔞

Their clothes on the floor. They are now standing naked. LAN zhan wrapped his hands around him and pressed his lips against Wei Ying. Wei Ying Moaned against the kiss.

LAN zhan are you sure wanna do this. I don't want you to get hurt!!!!

LAN zhan without even giving him answer he grabbed Wei Ying cock and start stroking and licking it. He was heavily breathing and his mouth wide open watching lan zhan.

Wei Ying kisses lan Zhan Chins and throat and nibbled his Earlobe.

Wei ying began to fuck him slowly, gently in and out. LAN zhan moaned "WEI YING mmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmm
Faster and Harder. Pleaseeee"

Wei Ying raised lan zhan left leg and continued to fuck him harder and faster than before

Do you like it??

Uh,huh. LAN zhan mutter

Do you want me to continue??wei Ying asked

Oh, yes 

Soon they both change the pace. Wei Ying was lying in the bed and lan Zhan got him on top. It was so hot that lan zhan  guided wei Ying cock into his hole and started to ride him.

Now they are doing in doggy style.  Wei Ying  rammed his cock into lan Zhan ass. They were both About to cum. Wei Ying was pondering him hard and holding his shoulder for support.

Mmmmm i can't t hold it anymore. LAN zhan said.

Wei ying saw lan zhan shoot his cum on the bed. Soon after Wei Ying came in lan Zhan. Filled his seed in lan zhan Ass hole. They stayed in that position for a while catching their breath.

La n zhan fall asleep first. Wei Ying clean his body with wet towels and put some clean clothes and take him to other room. He lay lan zhan in the bed covered him with bed sheet. He also clean himself and sleep with lan Zhan. He looked at lan zhan sleepy face and placed a kiss on his lips.

I love you lan zhan.

I love you too Wei ying. LAN zhan mutters in his sleep. Wei Ying hold him and went to sleep.

They were happy , content and finally together.