Consort DRAMA

Wei Ying open his eyes and was mesmerized by the sight of lan zhan sleeping next him naked with his body covered with hickeys he made last night. He kiss on his lips and got up to get ready for their breakfast. Lan zhan wake up all alone on the bed. He somehow was disappointed. He went to take a bath.
"I had prepared a breakfast for us!!" Wei Ying said happily.

"Don't you have other things to work???"LAN zhan asked. He really didn't expect Wei Ying to cook Breakfast.

"No I don't and I am always free for you!!"

"Okay great cause I want to go to Ghost market."

"Wha-"

"What if you don't wanna go then it's fine. I'll go with the guards. What am I not allowed??"

"No why you are not allowed. This whole kingdom is ours. What mine it's all yours!! I'll always go with you."

"Okay let's leave after our meals." Wei Ying stole a kiss from lan zhan.

SHAMELESS!!!!!!!!

Wei Ying has prepared a Carriage for them

Wei Ying has prepared a Carriage for them. They were about to entered when one of Wei Ying concubine stop them.

CONSORT SONG

CONSORT SONG

"Your Majesty!! Can this concubine dare to ask you if I can come with you to Ghost market. I have some work to do." She said her head hung Low.

"Then go with your maid. Why are you bothering me." Wei Ying said looking straight into her eyes.

"Your Majesty but I really want to spent some time with you.  I don't got time spent you these days. You always spent time with Wèn Qing and and Empress."

"He's not EMPRESS he's EMPEROR." Wei Ying yelled.

"Sorry forgive this Stupid concubine of your." She said while her kness on the floor and head almost touching the ground.

LAN zhan sigh looking at the sight. He somehow felt pity for her. It's not her fault if she want a attention from Wei Ying. After all Wei Ying is also her husband he thought.
"Okay you can come with us."Lan zhan said without any expression

"But lan zhan-"

"Thank you got your kindness." She quickly raised her head with a smile on her face that looks fake.

LAN zhan entered first followed by SONG concubine. Wei Ying started to get headache. He had a feeling that this is not gonna end well. He also joined them. Wei Ying sat next to lan zhan.

"How are you doing Lan Emperor. If you are having hard time in the palace you can come to me. I'll help you."

LAN zhan looked at her .
"I am doing fine thank you for worrying about me."He said respectfully.

Your Majesty she turned her gaze to Wei Ying. Wei Ying looked at her sending warning not to say any rubbish but she decided to turned  blind on his Warning gaze.

"Your Majesty I was wondering if I did something Wrong last time when were sleeping together."She said looking at him. Wei Ying heart skip a beat. "You don't come to my chamber anymore. Didn't you like my service last time???"

"KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT!!!! "Wei Ying yelled at her.

"I can't Your Majesty. I really miss you!!!"

Wei Ying turned Cold. "Consort SONG!!!!this is the last warning I am giving to you. If you don't keep your mouth shut then I'll-"

"You will what kill her?? Burn her alive??? I don't know why you are getting so upset when she was only speaking truth." LAN zhan yelled at him.

"LAN zhan I didn't- "He kept quiet looking down. Consort Song was shocked to see this soft side Wei Ying. It's hard for her to believe that this is the same man who looked people ruthlessly. If it was someone else who yelled at him she don't even wanna think that what happens to that person body. Even after lan zhan yelled at him  he looked like abandoned Dog looking for Owner. Wei Ying kept looking at lan zhan but lan zhan didn't spare him any look. Lan zhan looked outside.

She continued. "As I expected from Second Childe lan. Emperor you should not be  angry with his Majesty. It's not good for your body since you are just like normal people you should take care of your body. We don't want to see you Die that fast."She said mockingly.

Wei Ying Hand turned into fist. Wei Ying was not having any of it. Dark energy started to form around him. His eye turned Red. If he didn't make a promise to lan zhan not killing any people then he will be holding her eye balls  in his hand right now. His hand started to shake trying to control his anger but how can he when it comes to lan zhan. He was about to grabbed her neck when lan zhan stop him.
lan zhan looked at her. "I really like your courage Consort Song. But next time make sure to learn when to stop. This time I stop him to hurt you but next time I won't. And It's his choice to decide whom did he want to spent his time. So next time if you really want his time go to him don't include me in your filthy plan."

"I want to be with you lan Zhan." Wei Ying said without hesitation. "Guard STOP the carriage!!!" LAN zhan yelled.And carriage stop immediately. Lan zhan got off from the carriage. "Lan zhan what are you doing!!!!!"Wei Ying also follow him.

"I don't want to sit with her. I am riding on horse!!!"

"Lan zhan it's not safe and it's cold right now. You don't have enough clothes on you."
Wei Ying lift the Carriage curtain and told Consort Song to get off from Carriage.  Just one look of him and Her skin turned pale.
Wei Ying left her with some guard there and told them to wait for other carriage arrival.

Inside the carriage none of them spoke. Wei Ying looked at him and he knew that lan zhan is angry with him so he decided to stay quiet.
LAN zhan told the guard to returned to palace.

"But lan zhan what about our plans to market???"

"I am having headache"

"LAN Zhan I really didn't went to her after you came."

"Really!!!!! Not even before our Wedding Night."

"No why are you saying like that. Why I should lie to you like that."

"The Perfume smell."

"What Perfume???"

"You were also wear the perfume smell before our Marriage night. You also commit that you spent someone to fulfill your desire. You yourself had said that. The sad fact is that you are still lying to me." LAN zhan lay down. His back facing him.

Wei Ying now realized that why she was there. As he expected she might got someone power on her back to act that bold in-front of him. And that person is not other than his dad. 
He looked at the person who's showing his back to him while lying down. Since it was getting cold he took out his clothes that he was wearing except  his inner layer clothes and put it on lan zhan. He was not gonna let her go Easily but first he need to make out with lan zhan and explain to him. He was lucky enough when Lan zhan decided to give him another chance to their relationship and he can't lose it this  time. Cause he knew that there's no NEXT TIME. For that first he need to punish those people who's trying to separating them even if it's his DAD.