The Biggest mistake

⚠️ RAPE

🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩

LAN zhan woke up feeling of Someone lips on his. He got startled and open his eyes and try to push Wei Ying away. Wei Ying step back and got from the bed.

"What are you doing here in my room???"

"My room?? It's ours!!!! Well I came here to get you. We are going to Hunting."

"I have no interest in that."

"Don't you wanna know who's the target. It's your Brother and Jiang Cheng. I wanted to show you how good I am in hunting."

"Wei Wuxain don't you dare to hurt them"

"LAN Wàngjī it's hurt my heart seeing that how you care about them.We are leaving now. He grabbed lan zhan hand and dragged him to the hunting ground."

The hunting ground is in the West side of Demon realm which is waste land. To get there it will take you exactly 3 nights and 4 days. Wei Ying reaches there in just half a days on his sword with lan zhan. Everything was prepared from the tent to the Target.

Inside the tent Wei Ying grabbed lan zhan Cock  with his hand. "What are you doing????" lan zhan said taking step backward.

"Why are you disappointed that I man not the person you should to be doing right now."He grabbed his chin. At same time the guard disturbed them. Your Majesty both the targets escaped. LAN zhan eyes widened. Wei Ying lets go of his chin and went outside.
After Sometime both Jiang Cheng and his lan Xichen came into his tent. Their clothes were covered with blood.

"Gege what are you doing here???Go quickly!!He will catch you at if you stay here. Gege ran away from this hell with Jiang Cheng."

"How can I ran away leaving behind you Wanji!!"

"Gege I'll Fine. Please ran away From here.  he will be here in any minute."He turned to Jiang Cheng "please take him away from here.Spend your future with him like you wanted to be. Don't worry about me."He then hold Jiang Cheng hand ,"I am entrusting my Gege to you. Now quickly go!!! Here's some money used it."LAN zhan had stole those money from Wei Ying last time when they were making love.

"We are not leaving here without you Wanji."Jiang Cheng said.

"Great what a Show!!!"Wei Ying clapped his hand. "What a show!!!!I am impressed!!! As I expected both of you are here."Wei Ying looked at Wanji  who was holding Jiang Cheng Hand "Since you guys love each other so much how about we play a game???"

What are you talking Wei Wuxain!!! LAN Xichen stood in-front of lan zhan as a shield and  Jiang Cheng  stood in front of Xichen.

"Hahahahhahahahhahahahah" both of you really think that you can take lan zhan away from me. He raised his hand and both Xichen and Cheng flew to other side. He seized lan zhan neck. "You still dare to be disobedient again. Okay then I'll show you what happens to people who disobedience me."
He order the guard to tie Jiang Cheng with chains. The guard tied him so tight that it was hard for him to move.

"Both  lan brother are so popular in cultivation world. I wished I have brother like you lan zhan."Wei Ying said looking at Xichen who was on the other side trying to get up. He picked up Xichen and force him to swallow something.

LAN zhan know what he was going to do. "What are you doing!!!!!. Leave him alone"
LAN zhan was a red that Wei Ying was going to Rape him. Little did he know about what's going to happened. Wei Ying ripped lan zhan clothes. LAN zhan tried his best to stop him but his body failed. Wei Ying was way stronger than him. He tied  lan Zhan on the bed. He was all naked.

Jiang Cheng was squirming on the floor screaming Wei Ying to stop. He instantly lowered his gaze when Wei Ying ripped his clothes.

"Oh so now you don't want to look at him. You must have already seen him naked in guys while I was waiting for him. "Wei Ying said to Jiang Cheng.

"You have fucking gone Mad!!! It's not like that. You have-"Wei Ying didn't let him finished dragged Jiang Cheng out from the tent. "We shouldn't disturb then when they are making love.."Jiang Cheng eyes widened. "What what are you saying??? Wei Wuxain!!!!!!"

"I just fed Xichen 3 Love pills. One was enough for lan zhan to wild with me when we are having tough time. I am guessing now how Xichen will control himself with 3 pills."

Jiang Cheng this time begged him telling Wei Ying to stop.

"You will regret this Wei Wuxain. Please stop!!!!!!!!!!You can kill me instead but please stop. You are committing a Big SIN!!!!!!!!please you will kill them. Wei Ying think about how Xichen treat you nicely when we first reach Gusu. How he stand with you and lan zhan when he first discover your relationship against their uncle. Wei Ying please I beg you. Please...." But Wei Ying didn't listen. He kept begging and screaming.

Outside from the tent they can two shade making love one pleading to stop to his brother and his brother thrusting him harder and harder. Xichen  was completely High on the Love pills. Jiang Cheng kept screaming, crying and begging to stop but no Available. The guard felt pity towards the Two Jade of Gusu who was now tainted by the Demon King.

After 3 round Xichen stop thrusting slowly the effective of drugs started to disappear. His world collapsed  when he realized what he did. He was inside Wanji and his little was bleeding. He quickly take out his cock from lan zhan and covered him and for himself  with the clothes in the floor. He quickly fell on his knees shaking asking for forgiveness to his little brother whom he promised  that he will never let anybody to hurt him but today he himself hurt him. He don't want to believe it. LAN Zhan in the bed his bottom bleeding and bruise. He looked like a Corpse. His complexion not looking good. Xichen keep begging and crying.
Wei Ying entered. He looked at Xichen who  looked like his soul left his body. His body shaking.

"Look what you did?? You raped him. You raped your little brother that bad that he's bleeding . He grabbed Xichen chin,  now look both you and me are same. You have no right to take him away from me. We both hurt him and raped him. You are no difference than me."

"Guard!!!!!Take him away and we are leaving now."