After 7000 year later

7000 years has passed but the person who was unconscious didn't open his eyes. The person who have been taking care of unconscious person didn't lose hope.  The world that they lived right now is known as Xingshi.
The society of Xingshi is  divided into Three: Heaven, Demon world and lingshi.

Lingshi is located between Heaven and Demon world. The people who lived there are mostly Farmers and fisher man. It's a small village.
The Heaven and Demon world has sign a peace treaty between them. So there haven't been battle these days.

The leader of Heaven: Jiang Cheng
The leader of Demon: Wèn Qing

Wei Ying was sleeping  late today . A girl came to his room  and shake his legs to wake him up.

"Aahhh let me sleep Xing li!!!"Wei Ying protested.

"Wei Ying !!!!!its Nine don't you have to go to market to sell out goods." She yelled.
"Wake up otherwise I am going to feed you herbal dinner today."

"Huh it's already 9 !!!!!!!!" Wei Ying shot up from the bed. She smacked his head. "Didn't I told you to not stay too long in cave and sleep early. "

"Okay okay I got it. But what to do lan zhan was breathing and warm . I couldn't resist and wait for him."

"So what if he's been Breathing and warm. He's doing that for long time." It just slipped from her tongue.

Each words Stab Wei Ying heart. She quickly change her topic. "Go and have Breakfast. I made lotus pork soup for you and if you didn't finished then I'll cut your leg!!!!!!"

"Okay okay I better finish it!!!!!"He laugh follow by Xing li laugh...

Wei Ying found Xing li who was abandoned by her parents near the Yangmo River. That time she was only 5 years old. Wei ying took her with him since then they'll be living together as Sibling. Wei Ying also help her develop Golden core for her. With that she can perform a small task with her power. She's also excel in swordsmanship. She's responsible  for household chores and Wei Ying is responsible for income.

After he finished his breakfast He went to the  cave which is right next to  Yangmo lake. Yangmo lake is known for a very clean lake. If you looked down you can see what's underneath the lake. There was a person lying inside the cave on the rock bed surrounded by the candles and flowers. He looked so peaceful and beautiful like ascended Angel.

He checked the array which keep the body safe and it looks fine to him and then he checked his breathing and temperature which is normal. 7000 years ago he remember Holding the same person who was cold and stop breathing. That's when his world collapsed but he ain't no ordinary person he was Wei Wuxain

When lan Zhan die Wei Ying was able to bring him back but the problem was that he wasn't able to put his Conscious soul back in his body. And for that the dead person should have willing to live more in this world. If that person doesn't want to live anymore then no one can wake him up. The state of lan zhan right now is comatose.

Wei Ying still hasn't give up on him. To keep lan Zhan body healthy he needs to feed him his own blood and maintain the array with his blood. Everyday Wei Ying has to check and feed his blood to lan zhan. He's been doing this for 7000 years.

He sit right next to him. "Are you not gonna wake up again??? I know I am receiving my punishment for my wrongdoing and I am willing to but lan zhan what to do I miss you so much". He wiped his red eyes.

"I have to go to market to sell some goods I'll get your fav sweet  and flowers when I returned, till then wait for me." He then cut his palm blood came out of it. He bring his hand on lan Zhan mouth.  "I'll see you soon lan zhan." He placed a kiss on his Forehead.

The life of Wei Ying in lingshi is simple. Day time he spends on Farm and if he had free time
he will spend with kids. Night time he would spend with lan zhan telling everything  he did drinking his fav alcohol.

Wei Ying hasn't used any Demonic energy for 7000 years.He had been living very simple life by his hardworking. He always help people. All the people in Lingshi adored him and respect him even after knowing all his wrongdoing. He's also known as cheater among kids. When he play with kids he always won by cheating still those kids always play with him.

It's Spring in Lingshi. The flowers are blooming and birds are chirping. The person who was sleeping for 7000 years finally open his eyes.

The first thing He saw was a back of person who was talking to himself to all alone even though his hearing is not good right now but he can still recognize that voice. How can he not recognize that voice is from the person that he love dearly even after everything he did to him.

That person now turned around. He was holding his favorite flower. He dropped the flower and ran to him. Lan zhan looked at him. Wei Ying has gain some weight. He now look masculine with all his muscles. He still look beautiful. Lan zhan thought.

Wei ying hold him so that he can get up. They looked into their eyes. 7000 years of longing and yearning lan Zhan can see in Wei ying eyes.

"How...How am I alive???"He said in his Hoarse voice.

"I save you." Wei Ying now looked down cause of shame and guilt.

"How long I have been like This???"

"For 7000 years."

"Why did you Save me??"LAN zhan grabbed his chin so that he can look straight in his eyes. "Is it because of guilt or is it because of Love??"
Wei Ying was about to answer but someone interrupted them.

"Wei Wuxain are you again going to fall asleep here!!!!!"Xing li yelled when she was coming inside not knowing what's going there.

"Oh my God..."she put her hand to her mouth. My greeting to Lan Wanji and she bow down.

"Wh...who is she????" He asked to Wei Ying

"Ahh this so Xing li. She lived with me."

LAN zhan looked at him. His eyes wide open and quickly turned his gaze to her. Wei Ying know this reaction. He quickly correct himself that they lived in same house but different room.

"I mean why would someone like me would live in Same room. You don't even clean your room it's all mess- "

"Xing li!!"Wei Ying yelled. "Don't you have to go get dinner ready???"

"Well dinner is already ready. I'll prepared another one for Lan Wanji.."She was about to leave and she turned around. LAN Wangji he point to Wei Ying. "this guy live a very messy lifestyle. He didn't even clean  his room nor take a shower."

Wei Ying wanted to smack her but then she ran away so fast. Wei Ying turned to lan Zhan. "Don't listen to her she's lying."He said sheepishly

"I don't think so......" lan zhan said and Wei Ying laugh....