TOGETHER

Wei Ying has received letter from Wèn Qing. When reading the letter his whole expression change. LAN zhan noticed it right away. "What happened?? What's written in there???"LAN zhan asked panicking.

"LAN zhan War is going to happened. We have to get ready."Wei Ying then hold lan zhan hands into his. "But don't worry I will not let anything happen to you. I'll protect you."

"I am not worried about myself. I am worried about all the innocent lives and YOU."He bring his face closer to lan zhan. "LAN zhan Can I kiss you????"

LAN zhan was bewildered. He never thought that Wei Ying will asked his permission. He had been noticing that Wei Ying that he left 7000 years and the Wei Ying right now was completely different. When lan zhan was in deep thought wei Ying thought that may be lan zhan don't want the kiss. He retract his hands from lan zhan hands but lan zhan hold his hands this time and kiss him on the lips. Wei Ying put His hands on the back of lan zhan head and bring him closer to deepen their kiss.

They both have to pull back to breathe some air.  Pressing their forehead together. "Wei Ying are you going to participate in War???" 

"Nope. I am not Demon king anymore. I am going to spend my whole time with you."Wei Ying have a chaste kiss to lan zhan mouth.

"But what if Wèn Qing need your help."

"She will not my help. She's strong and she know what she's doing plus I can't be too much of help."

"Huh????"

"I don't want to used Demonic energy anymore. it controlled me. It makes me into something which I am not. It plays with my emotions. The price that I paid was you Hating me and then you leaving me. Once I stop using it I realized how much I really hurt you. And I can't take the risk for losing you again."

LAN Zhan remember what Wèn Qing told him when she visit him on Morning

Flashback

"Wei Ying is not here. He went to market."

"Who said I am here for Wei Ying. I am here for you. I am glad to see you Alive. That Idiot actually did it. Do you know lan Zhan that how much he suffered just to keep you alive??"

"What do you mean??? Stop beating the bushes."LAN zhan was now getting impatient.

"As I expected that Idiot didn't tell you about that. He had keep you alive for 7000 years by his Spiritual Energy. He has also giving you blood for that long. Because of that his cultivation level drop plus he gave you his half Golden Core with you."

"What do you mean by giving Half Golden Core of his to me."LAN zhan now has horrified expression on his face.

"Fixing your Golden core was out of question cause you were already dead. First he Asked me transfer his whole Golden core to yours but that was not possible cause you were dead and you will not able to hold that much Yin energy. He came to me one day and show me this scroll of sharing Half Golden Core which was discover by himself. I first didn't agree with him cause it was very dangerous. The process was more painful than the transferring whole Golden core. You know I wasn't going to interfere with the matters going in with you guys but I can't anymore. You are also responsible for how Wei Ying treat you in past and I am not saying that Wei Ying is innocent but you are also not. If you had hold his hand Instead of stabbing him then you both will have different future."LAN zhan look at his hand and he remember Wei Ying blood on his hand.

Burial Mound

"He has to cultivate Demonic Cultivation cause you stabbed him with your Spiritual Sword and if he didn't then he would have died

"He has to cultivate Demonic Cultivation cause you stabbed him with your Spiritual Sword and if he didn't then he would have died. He went to Burial Mound to cultivate for 10 years. The Burial Mound place is a old Battlefield and was famed as haven for walking corpse and vengeful spirit. He somehow manage to survive there. When he came back from there he went to Gusu. Even after you killed him he was ready to forgive you. Your late uncle has thrown him out of Gusu. Spit on him stating that he is not allowed there anymore. Your uncle also said that you and Jiang Cheng are soon getting married and told Wei Ying not to bother you.
I believe that's the time when Demon King was birthed. After that he went to seize the Demon Palace and became their king. The only reason he became Demon king was to Get you back."

LAN zhan felt that his soul left him. Neither Wei Ying nor his uncle told him about Wei Ying visit to Gusu.

Wen Qing continued.

"When he's with you he can somehow manage to control the Energy. Which was something new. But when you hurt him then he will lose control and the Energy will control him. The reason I told you because is that I need your help to convince him to cultivate and upgrade his Cultivation level. He had decided not to use it at all. But he need it to save the people of Lingshi. I am trying my best to stop this War but you Know how much Jiang Cheng hate him. He will try to hurt those whom Wei Ying care which is You and the people of Lingshi.
This time if you dare to hurt him again lan zhan then I myself will kill you. Then she storm out of the room leaving lan zhan in his own despair.

End of Flashback

"I don't mind if you used the Demonic Energy but you can't used that to hurt other people. And this time no matter I'll stay with you and if you lose the control then I'll help you. It's the job of leader to protect its people. So go do your Job. I'll stay with you this time and we will face it together."

TOGETHER.... Wei Ying intervene their finger.......