Revelation

Staring dumbfounded, Hitoshi tried to process everything he'd just heard. He was shocked, to say the least. Putting it mildly, he was surprised, but also saddened and angry at the same time. He'd known the pain of bullying, had since he was four. Even so, it was usually verbal. Today was just one of those rare days, and the day he happened across a goofball carrying a unicorn and invited them into his house. He was speechless after hearing his story, unable to think properly. Izuku seemed contempt though, smiling as he watched Eri play with her stuffed unicorn. He suddenly glanced at his phone, facial expression turning to disgust and irritation as he pulled it out, reading over what seemed to be a message. His brows perked up slightly, expression twisting to mild curiosity before he nodded slightly to himself. He turned back to the purple haired boy, almost laughing when seeing his expression of confusion as he was recycling through all the information.

"I gotta do a quick little job. Can ya watch over Eri for me? I'll be back soon. Shouldn't take me more than ten minutes. Keep taking in all that information and sort out your thoughts. See ya!" Izuku threw a peace sign over his shoulder as he walked off, fixing up the jacket he wore as he left the house, taking out his phone and glancing at the job request again. 'A simple delivery, huh? Well, it has a decent pay, so I'll take it. I managed to grab all my money before being shoved out into hiding again. But, I'm gonna be getting a lot of laptops, and a phone for Eri. Dammit. I have to be way more careful going out again once I'm all sorted. Those videoed and images were a pain to get rid of, and by then it was already too late.' He thought bitterly, shoving his phone back in his pocket as he ran off down the street, finding himself not standing out much in the small crowds that had formed. The sun was setting down slowly in the west, giving just enough light for everyone on the road.

He reached his destination in no time, making sure to stick to the shadows that stretched out along the streets. He found a small envelope resting on a window sill, the message he had to deliver. Jobs like these were boring to him, and strange, bu he never questioned it, seeing as he got a fair amount of money as compensation. He took the note and ran off again, the address he had to deliver it to flashing in his mind as he ran. He twisted around corners and rushed along the pavement, smile on his face as he ran. Weaving through groups, crowds and random people walking slowly along the pathway, he reached his destination. He tossed the envelope into the mailbox as he ran past enjoying the freedom of the city and the breeze ruffling through his hair. It felt, good. Nice to be able to enjoy the quiet and peaceful city for what it is instead of hiding everywhere. He loved the feeling as he headed back to the sender's house.

He collected the payment left on the window sill and rushed back to Hitoshi's house, small rays of orange and pink tinting the sky as he darkened to a navy blue to blackish, stars starting to appear. He slowed down his pace, eyes landing on Hitoshi's house as he neared. He halted out front and opened the still unlocked door, stepping in and locking it behind him. He found Hitoshi in the kitchen, trying to find something to eat as Eri watched cartoons on the TV, happily swinging her legs back and forth as she cuddled the toy unicorn. He found his bag and took out the money he collected, flicking through it before dumping it into the bag, happy with the amount. He perked back up when he heard a crash from the kitchen, glancing over and seeing Hitoshi laying on the ground with a pan and utensils beside him. He was rubbing his head, having hit it on the countertop when he tripped.

Izuku stifled a laugh and stood up, walking over and reaching jug a hand down to him. Hitoshi gladly took it, the greenette pulling up to the feet. Izuku picked up the dropped items and placed them on the counter. "How about I make us some dinner? We are technically freeloading here right now, not that Eri could do anything about that. And you should rest up anyway, get done any homework you currently have. And if you get stuck, I can help you. I'm much smarter than I look, not to brag," Hitoshi just nodded solemnly, biting back his reply. "Well go sit! I'll just use whatever you currently have. Tops, one hour. So go work on your homework, I'll be fine here," he pushed the purplenette out of the kitchen and sat him down on his lounge, before turning on his heel and heading back into the kitchen. He started to search through the cabinets and fridge, taking out different ingredients, herbs and spices.