Captured at Last

Capturing the vigilante was one of Nedzu's top priorities for many reasons. One, it would be taking loo a potential threat or danger off the streets. Two, he'd be able to keep a closer eye on the person responsible. Three, he'd get to verse his chess buddy face to face instead of over a computer, see how he thinks physically. Four, the vigilante was a huge help in solving many crimes and cases that the police department and heroics department thought were too difficult to handle. Five, the vigilante himself wanted to be captured, though, he still wanted to to be active throughout the night as that when most crimes take place. Six, he'd be a great asset in from physical mobility and prowess, as well as intelligence and hacking. There were many more reasons he could come up with as to why the animal principal wanted to capture the vigilante, but then he'd have a list a little over a hundred reasons why, and he didn't feel like writing that much down (though he could).

His typing was interrupted by a knock on the door. It opened, revealing the young detective that has been working with him to capture the vigilante. "Good morning, Nedzu. I'm sure you've heard about the latest sighting of Blank, correct?" Nedzu nodded on confirmation, having heard everything from Shouta who fought side by side with Blank. "He left us a little sample of a, what the villains called, a Noumu. We've run a couple tests on it and have come up with a reason to the mutation that the beast took form of," the detective placed a file on Nedzu's desk, letting the principal skim over everything. "There are multiple quirks, the main ones being shock absorption, regeneration, super strength and speed. There were other minor ones included meant to allow control over the Noumu, as well as give it the capability to move around as it did. We also found that it was a mutation of multiple dead bodies mashed together."

Nedzu hummed in acknowledgement and thought, placing the papers down as he faced Tsukauchi. "Interesting. Have you gotten anymore notice from Blank? He might be a crucial asset in taking down this organisation. I'm sure that this, Noumu creature, isn't going to be the only one we see. The villains behind it have successfully made a weapon meant to withstand All Might, if the shock absorption and super strength is any indication. He might be able to hack into their base and collect some information that could be useful for the next time they decide to strike," Tsukauchi nodded, taking out his phone. "Are you going to email him?"

"Yeah. He's should be able to help us. I mean, he's helped up on multiple occasions without us asking, so I'm sure he'd want to take down this group just as much as we would. It also helps with the fact that they've actually fought this group before. Aizawa said that Blank mentioned the ringleader having a disintegration quirk, though they relied more on the Noumu then themselves. His right hand man has a warp quirk, allowing him to warp to specific locations that he knows of, or has seen. There might be more to his quirk then the information that we have, but we don't have a lot of time to worry about that," he took out another file of papers filled with information on the villains. "The ones we managed to bring in have no physical connections with the organisation, saying that they only came along because the ringleader said that they'd be able to take down All Might. So they aren't exactly helpful."

"We'll just have to wait and see what happens. Until then, why don't we talk about capturing Blank. He's said multiple times that he wants to be captured. We even had a little chat face to face where he told me he was waiting. Oh, and he does indeed have a child with him. She name is Eri. He rescued her during the Shie Hassaikai raid. He must've escaped with her when the police and heroes raided the place. Otherwise, we would've seen at least a glimpse of him and or the girl. He's been protecting her ever since. So, when he is captured, we won't seperate them. He obviously cares deeply for her, and plus. He hasn't really broken the law. No quirk use and his fights are technically in self defence. We can't exactly convict him of anything if he hadn't done anything wrong," Nedzu heard Tsukauchi sigh in defeat at that, nodding solemnly in agreement with that statement. "So. What's you're plan of action, detective?"