Talk About Villains

Hitoshi was exhausted to say the least. Mostly? He was so done with Izuku and his shenanigans. He'd gotten captured, brought home three of the Todoroki's who were currently sharing his guest bedroom as the matters were sorted, and Izuku cane home hours later with a huge smile and a UA uniform. Hitoshi has just sighed on defeat, shook his head at the smug greenette and turned on his heel, heading back up to his room to collapse on his bed. For once in a blue moon, he fell asleep as soon as his head hit the pillow, entering into a dreamless void. He slept a good six hours before he was woken up by Eri poking his cheek, a huge smile and giggle breaking out across her face as Hitoshi lazily tired to swat away her small hand. He sat up with a groan, remembering that he still had one more day before he could sleep in over the weekend. He stretched, changing into his uniform, trying but failing to tame his gravity defying hair before heading down to eat breakfast.

The smell of pancakes filled his nose and he an almost though that last night was a dream. Except he didn't, seeing Izuku wearing an apron over the UA uniform he was gifted at the police station and the three Todoroki's all sitting at the dining room table, already stuffing their pancakes into their mouths. Hitoshi wanted to turn right around and head back up the stairs to his bed and forget everything happening right in front of him, but his urge to just sleep wasn't strong enough against his need to finish the last day, lest he be expelled after finally getting into his dream school to prove everyone who doubted him wrong. So he took a deep breath, blinking twice, before he made his way over to the dining room table, sitting down across from Shouto as a plate of Izuku's delicious pancakes was placed in front of him. The moment his knife cut through the pancakes, he knew he wouldn't be able to resist anymore.

Eri sat down beside him, Izuku beside her once he finished cleaning up the dishes and served up the last two plates of pancakes. The group was silent, sitting and eating their breakfast. Hitoshi was awkward, not knowing what to say. The Todoroki's never really spoke around the table anyway, to used to Enji presence hanging over them. Izuku was contempt with staying silent, taking note of the tension in the Todoroki's and planning Enji's funeral. Eri stayed silent because everyone else was, and she didn't know what to say. Breakfast was over after a few more minutes, Izuku taking their plates and utensils away to clean up while everyone else fixed themselves up, brushing their teeth, fixing up their clothing and hair, before finally deciding that they were good. As they headed for the door, something suddenly dawned on Izuku. She was being homeschooled by the greenette before he was captured.

'Looks like Nedzu is gonna have to teach Eri some stuff while I can't. This is the price he has to pay,' Izuku thought, laughing lightly as he smiled at the thought. Hitoshi glanced at him through the corner of his eye, though said nothing. "Guess you're coming to UA with us, Eri. I'm sure Nedzu wouldn't mind looking after you for the time being," Eri looked up at him with sparkles in her eyes, practically buzzing on her feet as she cheered. They reached the train station in no time, the Todoroki's saying goodbye to each other as Shouto's siblings caught a different train heading in the opposite direction. Izuku picked Eri up and cradled her in his arms, making sure that she wouldn't fall. She happily wrapped her arms around Izuku's neck, giggling slightly. "So, guess who's transferring to your class?" Hiroshi sputtered, Shouto freezing in his tracks. Izuku laughed at their reactions, stepping onto the train as the doors opened.

"Y-you're kidding me, right? Are you being serious right now?! No way the principal just let you into the heroics course." Hitoshi stuttered, following him with a stunned Shouto trailing right behind. They found some seats and sat down, Izuku shooting the purplenette a smug look in response that just read 'bitch, I ain't joking'. Hitoshi's jaw dropped, eyes widening as he stared at his friend in disbelief. "Damn... Man, and all you had to do was let yourself get caught by my homeroom teacher of all heroes. Did you see the look he gave me when he noticed that I was the person you were bringing the Todoroki's too? I know I'm going to be questioned later, whether it be by Aizawa-sensei or the police. Either way, I'm not looking forward to it. This is gonna be hell for me. Have I told you how much I hate you at the moment? Cause it's reached the sun at this point. That's how much I hate you right now."