Entrance Exam

Day after day, week after week, month after month, the trio trained quirk, mind and body. As the months past, the collection of clues Nedzu and the police department had obtained only grew in size. The most notable clue was the fact that Blank was in fact, Quirkless, unlike all the theories that have been popping up, only to be removed soon after they appeared. Nedzu skimmed over the files he has collected back from the police department, making sure that they were all in order and none were stolen. He'd heard that there was a traitor amongst the ranks at some point, someone who was later convicted and tossed in jail for many other crimes better kept under wraps. Nedzu let out a short sigh as he placed the files on his desk, turning away before something caught his eye. He turned back and grabbed a page that fell out of the file, a blue coloured page that he never had before. He read it over, eyes widening before he took all the pages out of the file and started to sort them.

Name: Unknown
Profession: Vigilante/hacker
(Vigilante name: Blank)
Gender: Male
Age: Unknown exact age, but he's in his teens
Quirk: Quirkless
Debut: 2***, seven years ago
Personality: Cheeky, always looking for a way to either help someone or annoy them
Family: Unknown
Allies: None
Current residence: Last apartment at ** high street in Musutafu, unknown current location
Appearance: Facial features unknown. Average build, usually wearing either a green or black jacket, goggles and black faux mask. Black sweatpants, gloves and red shoes.
Weapons: Different Gadgets, blades and/or guns. Usually seen fighting with a blade and/or gadgets
Gadgets: Rocket booster shoes, built-in wings, hook shot, quirk nullifying and electric gloves, others

He wrote down a profile for Blank on a spare piece of paper he had lying around, tapping down pictures that he'd collected. He read through the profile before looking back at all the notes and clues that he's compiled, the newest one peaking his interest again. He picked it up and read it aloud. "Blank is a fifteen year old male," he scribbled out the part next to the age, replacing it with fifteen. "He has green, black hair, unknown eye colour, and fosters a small girl," he scribbled out the unknown next to family. "He's willing to work with heroes on cases against villains, but not vise versa, disappearing after they've finished the job. He also carries smoke bombs, flash bombs and a nullifying quirk drug which is carried around in syringes. He has a pattern of sneak attacks and tripping up the opponent before knocking them out if the sneak attack didn't knock them out first. No further information has been acquired."

Nedzu tapped his paw against his chin in thought, looking from the new information to the profile he set out beside him. He thought back to when he was seen working alongside heroes, mentally noting that he had worked with both Shouta and Hizashi on a case focused around missing children, and later Edgeshot and Kamui Woods to take down an organisation that had started causing trouble. He's also outed plenty of villains, allowing the heroes information for free so that they take down the problematic villains. "The entrance exam is tomorrow. I'm sure he'll appear then so he can evaluate the up and coming heiress. I'd love to hear his opinion on them. It'd help decide who's fit for heroism and who isn't. I can't wait to see what happens." Nedzu chuckled to himself, placing the note down and fixing all the papers into a pile, slipping them into the file case. He closed the file and placed it safely and securely into a drawer, locking it right.

"This has gotten fairly interesting. I wonder how it'll all play out. I hope I get a chance to meet him in person tomorrow. I'd love to discuss the potential student candidates," he poured himself a steaming cup of tea as he laughed, scaring anyone that stood outside away. He sipped at his tea as he leaned back into his seat, wondering what would happen the next day. "It'd be interesting to see if he'd appear on the cameras, though, I guess he'd only do that if someone was in immediate danger. Guess I'll have to wait and see what happens." He thought of it like a game of chess. Blank was the king, but he was always one step ahead and protected by his pieces. Nedzu kept taking them one by one, but Blank was doing the same. Two kings, both armies trying to protect them as they advanced, trying to pull the other into the palm of their hand. Nedzu smiled manually at the thought, excited for what was to come.