UA

Following the week that held the entrance exam was a tension filled, stressed and sleepless week for many. But as for Hitoshi? He slept like a baby. The moment he got back from the exam he collapsed onto his bed and slept for a good six hours before Izuku finished making dinner. Even after eating, showering and brushing his teeth, Hitoshi still fell asleep with ease, glad that the hardest part was over. Now he just had to wait for the letter either saying that he got in or was rejected. He prayed with all his heart that it was the former. He said that stressing took too much energy and that he'd rather sit around and watch TV then panic about the coming letter. So that's what he did. Sat around, watching cartoons with Eri and Izuku as they waited for the letter to come in. And come in it did in the following week after the exam. Izuku rushed in with the letter and other various mail neither of them cared about.

He tossed the letter to Hitoshi as he dumped the rest on the kitchen table, jumping over the back of the lounge, face planting into the soft fabric as he looked up at Hitoshi expectantly. The purplenette tore open the envelope, seeing not a letter, but a small disk like object. They all stared at it for a few moments before a hologram sprung to life. The principal Nedzu was present on screen, his fuzzy face taking up a majority of the hologram. "Good morning Shinsou Hitoshi! I am principal Nedzu, and I'm here Yo day that you passed with flying colours! Welcome to UA's hero course, Shinsou! I hope to see you there on Monday. You're uniform should be coming in through the mail today or tomorrow. Until then!" The hologram switched off, being replaced by a beeping light from the disk. Izuku quickly grabbed it, ran outside and threw it up high into the sky. The other two walked out, seeing the dusk explode in the air.

"Man, Nedzu. Making a holographic disk that explodes after it's used. Only Nedzu would do something like that," Izuku chuckled, ushering the duo back into the house where he made a quick and small celebratory cake. "Congratulations on getting in, Shin! I was gonna make this before, but, I didn't want to spoil the results for ya if you saw me making it," Izuku placed the cake in front of the purple haired teen. "We can look at class 1-A's roster if you want. Either way, I'm gonna so I can keep tabs on all of them. See who's good or not. Check their quirks, compile a list of strengths and weaknesses. I'll probably even come over on the first day to see what happens. So if you see or sense someone nearby, that most likely will be me," Hitoshi just nodded, half listening as he cut up the cake. He passed a slice to Eri who seemed eager to stuff her face. "Oh! I'll also be popping by more often. I'm sure Eri would want to be outside more anyway, so yeah."

"Yay! I get to see Shin-nii become a hero!" Eri cheered, giggling as Hitoshi's face burned bright red at the deceleration. "I'll see you train and get even stronger, and take out heaps of bad guys just like nii-chan does! And when I'm older, I'm gonna follow you guys and become my own hero! I'll make you proud, nii-chan!" Izuku placed a hand on her head, stopping her from bouncing in her seat as he chuckled lightly.

"You've already made me proud with your progress. And I'm sure you'll become a great hero too. Just like Shin will. We'll be a trio of heroes, searching everywhere for crime and taking down villains. It'll be fantastic. And who knows. You might end up interning at one of our agencies when your in UA. I'll definitely put up and offer for ya." Izuku exclaimed, hearing Hitoshi mutter "you say that as if we'll get our own agencies." Izuku slapped him on the back, earning a yelp and a glare in turn. "Lighten up, will ya? Of course we'll get our own agencies. And before you say anything about me being a vigilante, I've been giving Nedzu heaps of hints as to who I am. I'm waiting till he ends up capturing me so that he can take me under his wing! I'll become his personal student and help out in lessons with the hero course. I already see it now. And I forgot to add before, but, I'm gonna be dropping by Nedzu's office first day to say hi."

Hitoshi chocked on his slice, facing Izuku with a shocked and disbelieving face. His expression just read "what the actual fuck". Izuku chuckled, waving his hand as he stuffed his slice in his mouth, taking the plates and utensils away and washing them up. "Are you serious?! I thought you were trying to stay away from the police and heroes. You know, that being the whole reason on how you found me. Why are you trying to let them capture you? I get that you want to meet Nedzu and possibly get into UA, but you've been a vigilante for like six years! That's all just gonna go down the drain if you let yourself be caught by the heroes," he was in such disbelief that he was having a hard time processing everything that Izuku has just said. "Izuku, you realise what you're doing, right? You became a vigilante for a reason, you made a vow that you swore to keep. Are you just gonna throw all that down the drain?"