Upcoming Sports Festival

"Yo Shin! Are you just as pumped as I am or what?" Izuku practically launched himself onto the purplenette as soon as lunch rolled around, much to the taller's chagrin, trapping him in a hug from behind as Eri raced after them. "The sports fest is gonna be great! And I actually get to participate and see how y'all are going! It's gonna be fun as heck- oh, Todo! Let's eat lunch together!" He waved to the two toned teen, his ever present smile widening as Shouto nodded. He released Hitoshi from his hug and stepped in front of him, turning around to face both teens, Eri gluing herself to his side. "We only have a week to prepare. Are you ready for more vigorous training? Cause it's gonna get harder from here on out!" Hitoshi just nodded solemnly, already exhausted even though the day's practically just started. He and Shouto both let out startled yelps as Izuku suddenly grabbed their arms, smile stretching further. "Well come on then! Let's eat! I'm famished."

The greenette happily dragged them down to the cafeteria, Eri racing alongside him. They burst in and found a table near the back corner, luckily empty. He and Eri hopped along happily as the two teens behind them were dragged unceremoniously with them. Izuku halted and plopped the two down in their seats, he and Eri sitting on the opposite side as they all took out their bentos. Over the few hours he's spent with the class, he's already clued out a few things. Things ranging from personality, friend groups, a basic sense of skill set (though he was sure he'd be able to grasp at it more during training) and other such things. He was glad for the extra information on top of his research, though there were people he was more wary of. He didn't know why, but he was going to keep an eye open for anything strange or suspicious. He shrugged off the feeling for now, pushing it to the back of his mind.

Hitoshi opened his mouth to say something, but seemed to hesitate, closing his mouth. He did that a few times before sighing in frustration, brows furrowing. Izuku caught sight of this and turned his attention to the purplenette, nodding his head as if to say 'go on'. "Why have you done all this? I mean, you're a vigilante of all things. I just don't understand what you're trying to achieve." He watched at Izuku placed a finger to his chin, tilting his head to the side as if in thought. A cheeky smile broke out across his face, a mischievous glint in his eyes.

"I dunno, do you?" Hitoshi just about lost it before Izuku calmed him down, giving a proper reason. "Well, hasn't it been the goal of almost every young child's dream to become a hero? Or at least someone that others can look up to? Though I still have that dream, I also love the feeling of freedom. Being able to run around, no restrictions while still being someone people can feel safe around. But, that's enough about that. You excited for the sports festival?" He seemed to brush by the topic as fast as he could, a simple smile spread across his face as he gazed at the two in front of him. Hitoshi and Shouto gave each other a small glance, but said nothing on it.

"I have no preference. I'm neutral about the whole thing," Shouto murmured, Hitoshi nodding in agreement. Izuku hummed in thought, tapping his chin. "Why do you want to know?"

"I can train you! Think both Quirkless and quirked training. I can help you hone your skills and become fearsome opponents! Everyone will think twice about attack you two, well, besides Kacchan. But he never listens to anyone or any warning signs. Oh well, his loss," Izuku shrugged with a hum, before he became serious. "If you take me up on my offer, then you better be prepared for everything. Yes, you will get breaks to recharge and cool off a bit, but, you're main focus has to be on the training and learning your skill set and how to beat use it to your advantage. Otherwise, this training will be useless and I'll just stop trying with you. Got it?" Both Hitoshi and Shouto shared a glance before turning to Izuku and nodding, determination burning bright in their eyes. "Awesome. We start this afternoon when we get back home. But be prepared." The bell rung soon after, the four packing up their bentos and heading off back to their classroom for the next lesson.