It's Finally Here

Through aching muscles, all their training and sweat that they've shed through, the sports festival was finally upon them. The time for each class to prove themselves to the world and show the next generation in their making. Nerves raked through their veins, spiders crawling down their spines, but even so, even though the pressure weighed heavy on their shoulders, they were excited. They could finally show the world that they will be the next big hit, they will become heroes that they can depend on and be proud of. This was the new generation, and they were going to be awesome. At least in their minds they would be. Majority of the year was extremely nervous, jitters shaking them down to the bone as they tried to control their shaking legs. They were changed and ready to go. All they were waiting for was their announcements to be called. It was finally happening.

"Welcome~ ladies and gentlemen~ to the first year sports festival!!" Present Mic's booming voice echoed around the stadium through the loud speakers, almost being drowned out by the onslaught of cries and cheers from the massive crowd that filled up the whole area. "It's been a fantastic start to the year, with such promising young minds ready to prove themselves to the world! Are you all ready?!" It was almost deafening hearing the crowd as they roared with life. "Awesome! Please give a warm welcome to class 1-A!" As Present Mic tried to make it as dramatic as possible, the class started to file out, nerves and anxiousness stabbing deep, but excitement more-so. "The year that's survived a villain attack and came out determined. Now they're ready to show off their training!"

Everyone was warned about the loudness and fullness of the stadium beforehand, but seeing it up close in person felt a whole lot different then they imagined. As the other years filed out, they pumped themselves up to remove as much of their nerves as possible. They were ready for anything. Looking around, they found the other courses slowly joining them in the centre where a stage sat. Murmurs were loud and worried, some dissing the hero courses while others were excited.

Important!!
Hey, this isn't being continued. Please see my latest post on my conversation board.
This is up for grabs for whoever.
Sorry for not updating.