Villains at the USJ

Chatter filled the once quiet and still air, class 1-A giddy and excited as they traveled to their little field trip location. Well, it wasn't really a field trip. They were headed for the USJ to learn more about rescues. Even so, they were all (read: almost all) excited for it. Unbeknownst you're them, Izuku and Eri we're riding on top of the bus, staying down thanks to a gadget Izuku had manufactured the night before. He was running on four hours of sleep, which was usual for him, so he wasn't a pumped as he'd usually be for a day like this. Getting to fight villains and teach them a lesson they'd never forget. It was fun for him to do, but, he had a bad feeling about it. He didn't know why, but he wasn't about to question his gut feeling when it's usually correct. He fiddled with an extendable staff with hidden weapons built inside. He told himself that he was prepared for anything, but he had a nagging doubt.

The ride for them wasn't long, nor was it eventful. The moment the bus pulled to a halt out the front of the USJ, Izuku grabbed Eri in his arms and jumped up into a nearby tree, hopping around and finding a safe place for Eri to stay. He found a space hidden under foliage and set Eri down, telling her not to leave that spot and that see can watch from that position. He scaled up the side of the glass building and waited on top of the structure where a small hole lay open for him. He laid down and watched at the students entered, chatting amongst themselves. He pulled his goggles down and mask up, taking an ear piece he made years ago and placing it in his ear, tuning it. It created a frequency that could pick up conversation far away in a 5 kilometre radius. He listened as Thirteen explained what they'd do in the USJ and how their quirks was very destructive. He turned his attention away when a vortex suddenly appeared.

Out from the vortex came a tall and bulky villain, followed by a slim, mutant looking one. They soon stared to stream out one after the other, filling the central plaza quickly. The students and heroes attention was soon on these villains as a spiky redhead pointed them out. Izuku scanned the villains, watching as the last three stepped out; the ring leaders. He recognised the grey-blue haired villain from the day prior. Be noted down that the villain shrouded in the black and purple vortex was the portal man; their scapegoat should anything go wrong in their plan. But the last one was strange to him. A large hulking mess of blue. A bird like creature mutated beyond belief. It's brain was exposed, eyes bulging from their sockets, beak like mouth agape in a silent screech. It was hideous. Swallowing down bile, he grabbed his extendable staff and leaped down, prepared to fight.

Shouta was the first one to react, telling Thirteen to protect the students and get them outside before leaping down to join Blank. He grabbed hold of his capture gear, launching it out and wrapping it around three villains. He pulled them in, effectively knocking them out. The villains finally gained back their composure and rushed the duo, leaving Shouta no time to question the teen. He turned his focus to the villains that started to enclose on them. He pressed his back up against Blank's, glancing slightly backwards to the vigilante. They nodded to each other, a silent message of protection leaving unopened lips. They trained their attention on the villains, bending their knees and balancing their weight equally across their bodies. One more step and they lunged into action. Wrapping his capture gear around more villains, he used them against each other, bashing them in each other one by one.

Izuku took his staff and slammed it into a huge villain, knocking them back and creating a domino affect. Be mentally acknowledged the fact that they had no cooperation with each other, nor any sense of preservation. All they thought about was to attack and destroy the target in front of them. They were having a hard time though even landing a single hit. They kept missing and hitting each other, creating disputes between them and allowing Izuku a chance to knock them out freely. He limboed back as a fist flew over his face, narrowly missing by an inch. Using the villain's momentum against them, he wrapped his arms around their arm and swung them over his shoulder, smashing them into the ground. He was just starting to get use to the villains sloppy movements when a caught sight of something he didn't want to see. Three students, Hitoshi among them, were situated at the edge of the shipwreck zone, watching the fight.