Prologue

(A/n: Btw you're 4)

Y/n POV

I was sleeping peacefully when all of the sudden I fell someone shake me. I opened my eyes and see it's my mom.

"Okaa-san! What's for breakfast?!"

"Why don't you take a guess?!"

"Sausages and pancakes"

My mom looks at me with a bit of shock.

"You got it!"

"Yay!"

~Timeskip~

My mom asked my dad if he wants coffee he said yes. But for some reason I could hear what he really wants is tea. So I spoke up "Mama, Papa said he wants tea instead." They both look at me with shock written on their faces.

"Honey is that true?"

"Uh, well...I don't know how you knew that,y/n."

~Timeskip~

I was playing rock-paper-scissors with some girl in my class of course I won. Moments later my sensei came to challenge me, she lost.

"How could I lose?!"

I chriped "Because you're saying what move you'll make."

My sensei stopped in her tracks and told me to come with her in the hallway. She gets down to my level and says "Y/n-chan...could it be you manifested your quirk?"

Suddenly my left hand was covered in fire while my right hand was covered in water, my hair was flying all over the place. Under my feet was a small platform made from dirt,my back was covered in ice, my eyes turned orange and I could see what was happening in the classroom, and finally a medium size office chair was lifted off the ground and just kinda hovered in the air then it dropped. I felt my body go back to normal.

My sensei looked at me with amazement in her eyes and said aloud "Oh.my.god. This kid has a rather abnormal quirk." She immediately snapped out of her stupor and gave me a hug and said "Y/n-chan congratulations! You're the first in your class to manifest your quirk I'm so proud to be your sensei!"

I was so happy.

~Timeskip~

I was talking to my friends about boys. Of course, being elementary school children they wanted to deny their feelings. Soon the boys we were talking about chimed in on our conversation. Sure enough they too denied their feelings. Causing my friends to be mad at me then they stopped being my friends.

Later that day my mom was called by the school. "Y/n is a compulsive liar?"

The teacher bluntly said yes, and explains why she would say I'm a liar.

*later at home*

My dad was too tired to deal with me so he told my mom that it was her job to take care of me then he went off to bed.

That weekend my mom took me to the doctor to see what was wrong with me. Soon the doctor came back with the results. Turns out my quirk had indeed manifested itself. To say the least my mom hated me. So the next thing my mom did was she started drinking.

"Honey, y/n has a quirk. The doctor called it psychic."

"What?! How is that possible?! The both of us are quirkless!"

Next thing I knew my parents divorced, then my mom took me to my grandpa's estate. She was just about leave when my grandpa said

"You're leaving her as well? What will you do about y/n?"

My mom gave him the deadliest glare and said in a flat tone "Father...I don't care for that child any more!"

"What on earth are you saying?!"

I ran to my mother, I started to beg and plead for her to stay with me, but she didn't say a word. All she did was push me to the ground and said to my face "I never should have given birth to you." And just like that she left.

The next day at school the others started to make fun of me.

"Don't look into her eyes! She'll read your mind!"

"She's never gonna be a hero with her quirk."

"She's a monster!"

Soon all the kids began chanting.

"Monster! Monster! Monster!"

~Timeskip*middle school*13~

I'm currently in the teachers office talking about my transfer to another school. As per usual I could read his mind.

'Finally,we're rid of this troublemaker.'

I simply nod my head and bowed.

(A/n: Sorry for all the timeskips I'm hella lazy😑 btw you transfer to Bakugou and Midoriya's junior high, also you're 157cm(5'2") Because I'm 5'2" Suck it bitches! If you have any complaints about it just an FYI I don't give a fuck.)

~Timeskip~

I'm currently in my homeroom at my new school. I walk in and introduced myself to the class.

"Hello, I'm (l/n) (y/n) Nice to meet you."

I began walking to my seat which was right next to this angry looking Pomeranian kid. As I was walking I heard the teacher say 'This one's going to be a bigger pain than Bakugou'

I reply to his thought "Sorry for being a pain."

I finally make it to my seat next to the angry Pomeranian kid. Then the teacher said something about everyone wanting to be on the hero track. I, on the other hand got recommended by the principal of U.A.
suddenly the angry Pomeranian kid spoke.

"Don't lump me in with this bunch of losers. I'm the real deal but these guys would be lucky to end up a sidekick to some busted D-lister. Ha!"

I spoke up in my usual monotone voice "So, you think that just because you have a powerful quirk that everyone else in this room is worthless. I'll have to congratulate you on your level of stupidity. Everyone here has the same amount of potential as you. No one is worthless, at the end of the day we're all still human. So shut up you angry Pomeranian."

The teacher decides to step in. "Oh! Yeah (y/n) and Midoriya you two are also going to U.A."

I simply nod my head, then I turn around to see a taller green-haired male trying to hide himself from the predatory stares of my new classmates. They begin to laugh at Midoriya. I decided to stick up for the poor thing. "Hey pick on someone your own size!" Just then I began to form a sword of fire, immediately my classmates back down all except for the angry Pomeranian.

"HAH?! YOU THINK YOU'RE BETTER THAN ME PIPSQUEAK!"

"Sorry to burst your bubble but I am better than you. FYI I got recommended by Principal Nezu himself, so therefore I am more powerful than you think."

"YOU AND ME OUTSIDE NOW! I'LL SHOW YOU WHAT A FUTURE HERO IS LIKE!"

"I accept"

TBC...