Chapter five

Previously: (Y/n) tried to be funny by using her geokinesis to prank Todoroki by making a bump in the road, to which he fell victim to and wasn't pleased.
_______________________________________

Y/n POV

I totally fucked up with that prank I pulled on Shōto-kun. A couple of minutes go by and all of our classmates are finally at the training ground. To my dismay a certain grape haired pervert next to me was openly stating vulgar comments about my body. So I decided to use my martial arts training. I opted for the classic round house kick which sent said pervert flying.

I lowered my leg and started to meditate in order to calm myself down. Not a moment later we all walk out of the tunnel and actually onto the training ground. Where we come face to face with All Might. In his classically loud voice he began to speak.

"They say the clothes make the pros young ladies and gentlemen and behold you are the proof! Take this to heart, from now on you are all heroes in training! You all look so cool! Now shall we get started? You bunch of newbies."

I couldn't tell if that was a compliment or an insult so I just left it be. I noticed Shōto-kun's costume and couldn't help but burst out into a fit of laughter at how ridiculous it looked.

"Hahaha! Oh my god Shōto-kun your costume is fucking hilarious! Y-y-you look like the Terminator!"

Shōto POV

I was standing next to (y/n) when she began to laugh at what I assumed was my costume. She said I looked like the Terminator whatever the hell that was I would never know. So I froze her feet to the ground and smirk.

"Now who's laughing?"

She stopped laughing then realized what her situation was and immediately became enraged and tried to get out of my little trap. To farther infuriate (y/n) I began to tease her a little bit.

"How does it feel to be trapped in ice?"

She puffed out her cheeks and crossed her arms. I had to admit that it was pretty entertaining to see her in this state. She started to talk to me telepathically.

'You're enjoying this aren't you?'

'Very much so. Think of it as payback for that little stunt you pulled earlier.'

'You're the worst. By the way it looks like we'll be on the same team along with Shoji-kun.We're the only group with three people.'

Because I wasn't paying attention to All Might's explaination of the battle training. I had to ask (y/n) about what we were doing and who was up first. It was Bakugou and Iida vs Midoriya and Uraraka. (Y/n)'s blue eyes turned orange. I guessed she was using her clairvoyance. I also looked at her long red hair in a high ponytail, she looked absolutely stunning.