Chapter two

Previously: 'Well. Shit. I guess fate really hates me. Goodbye cruel world, may I rest in pea-' before I could finish my thought I felt someone holding me in their embrace. I didn't realize that my eyes were closed.

Todoroki's POV

I was walking towards the auditorium when I felt someone bump into my back. I turn around to see a very petite girl. She began falling backwards towards the ground. Shit. She's gonna get injured before the exam even starts. Before I could think, my body moved of its own accord. And next thing I knew she was in my arms.

I had to admit she was hella cute. She looked up at me.

"Hey, are you okay?"

I thought to myself 'So, this is one of the others students who got in through recommendation. She doesn't seem like much of a threat and she doesn't seem to be that powerful.'

Then for some unknown reason she steps on my foot, like what the hell I just saved her from getting injured least she could say is thank you. It's like she somehow read my mind. Wait is that her quirk?

I was snapped out of my trance because she started to yell at me.

"Listen here buster! I may be small but I can still kick your sorry ass to high heaven! And your right I DID get in on recommendation! But you're dead wrong about me not being powerful! Just you wait I'll prove you wrong when I take the number one spot! So.Good.Day.To.You. Sir!"

Damn she's got quite the temper. I need keep my cool. So I calmly retort.

"My name isn't 'buster' it's Todoroki Shōto. Might I have your name?"

She replied.

"(L/n) (y/n)"

~Timeskip*battle ground*~

Y/n POV

'This is it! This my moment to shine!'

I heard present mic signal the start of the exam.

"GO!!!"

I instantly ran past the other examinees. Before I knew it the exam was over, I think I got around 78 villain points and 30 rescue points.

'Meh... I'll just wait and see!'

*one week later*

Ding dong

I opened the door to see the mailman. He gives me a white envelope.

"Here you go Ms. (L/n)!"

"Thanks"

I closed my door and locked it. I go to my room to open the envelope. Once I got to my room I turn the envelope over to find it's from U.A. I eagerly open the damn thing and out pops a weird looking disc. I lightly touch it then BAM a projection of All Might?!

It speaks

"Young (y/n)! I'm proud to say that you passed with flying colors! You got first place with a total of 78 villain points and 30 rescue points. And in second place young Todoroki with 77 villain points and 20 rescue points! Congratulations to you both! Welcome to your hero academia!"

Then it ended. I squealed with excitement.

"AHAHAAHA! OH MY GOD! I PASSED AND I GOT FIRST PLACE! AHAHAA!"

My neighbor yelled at me "WILL YOU SHUT UP!"

I yelled back "SORRY! I JUST FOUND OUT THAT I GOT FIRST PLACE IN THE U.A. ENTRANCE EXAM!"

They immediately went quite. Then I heard the doobell ring. I opened the door and found my negihbor? They gave me a bone crushing hug and said congratulations. Then they left and everything went back to normal.