Chapter one

Previously: "YOU AND ME OUTSIDE! I'LL SHOW WHAT A PRO IS LIKE!"

"I accept."

Still y/n POV

I accepted the challenge that the angry Pomeranian set for me. Our teacher sighed and said he would supervise the fight.

"YOU READY TO LOSE YOU DUMB BITCH!"

"Can you not yell at me, it's annoying."

"Whatever."

Bakugou and I get into our fighting positions. The teacher counts down.

"3...2...1...GO!"

Bakugou lunges towards me but I simply dodge his attack. He begins attacking me at random. 'I think I'll make some small talk to ruffle him up a bit.'

"Hey, Bakagou you can't beat me because my quirk is far better than yours."

As I suspected he got pissed.

"SHUT UP!!!"

I used my telekinesis to lift him off the ground, then I slammed the damn jerk into the ground he passed out. And just like that, the fight was over.

We all went back to the classroom to resume lessons. After the bell rang signifying the end of school. I was about to head back to my apartment when suddenly the green-haired dude came up to me and introduced himself.

"H-hi my name is Midoriya Izuku. I-i wanted to ask you why would you stick up for me? Then challenge Kacchan to a fight? And do you mind if we're friends?"

"1. You ask too many questions. 2. Because I am a decent human being. 3. To teach him not to mess with those who are smaller than him. And 4. Do whatever you want, I don't care."

"I'm so glad we're friends! Can I walk  you home?"

"Whatever."

I was smiling on the inside. I finally made a friend. We walked in silence for most of our walk. When he abruptly asked me quirk is at this point we reach a nearby park. We make our way to a bench and sit down.

"Hey, what is your quirk?"

The precious little bean took out a burned notebook and flipped to a blank page. 'Okay...that's a little weird. Maybe he wants to know more about my quirk. Fine, I'll tell him.'

In my classic monotone voice "Well... You see my quirk is called psychic. My quirk allows me to control the four basic elements. It also grants me the power of clairvoyance, telekinesis, and telepathy. Which is how I knew how the teacher really felt about my presence."

I look back at my new friend Izuku and to my surprise, he was scribbling every last detail about me, I didn't realize that I was smiling.

"Okay! Lastly, does your quirk have any drawbacks?"

"Yes, because if I use my telekinesis too much I get a small headache that lasts about five seconds. But somehow it's the only drawback that the doctor found out about, the rest of my abilities have no drawbacks. Believe me, I tried but it never worked."

"Interesting. I'll ask All Might and see what he th-"

Out of nowhere the tall figure of All Might stood in front of both of us. It immediately became deflated and in his place stood a skinny but tall middle-aged man with yellow hair dressed in baggy clothes. Izuku began to speak.

"Hi, All Might! I would like you meet my friend (l/n) (y/n) it's good that you're here because I wanna get your opinion on her quirk."

I decided to introduce myself to All Might. "Hello, I'm (l/n) (y/n). It's a pleasure to meet you, sir." I bowed out of respect for him.