Chapter three

Previously: We were all getting ready for Aizawa sensei's quirk apprehension test when Ochaco-chan brought up the topic of boys.
_______________________________________

Y/n POV

Jirou-chan had her earphone jack plugged into the wall I ask her what the reason was and she said it was to see which boy liked which girl. I unplug her earphone jack from the wall.

"Jirou-chan, it's time to go to the field Aizawa sensei is waiting for us. We need to leave."

"Awww ok (y/n)-chan."

~Time skip~

We were now assembled outside on the field getting ready to take the quirk apprehension test.

"The orientation we're gonna miss it."

"If you really want to make the big leagues you can't waste time on pointless ceremonies. Here at UA we're not tethered to traditions, that means that I get to run my class however I see fit. You've been taking standardized tests most of your lives, but you never got to use your quirks in physical exams before. The country is still trying to pretend we're all created equal by not letting those with the most power excel it's not rational. One day the ministry of education will learn. (L/n) you managed to get the most points on the entrance exam. What was your farthest distance throw with a softball when you were in junior high?"

I dully replied "84 meters"

"Right try doing it with your quirk. Anything goes just stay in the circle. Go on you're wasting our time."

"Yes sir. I recommend you all take a step back, I don't want to hurt any of you."

I loosen up my muscles to prepare for my throw. 'If I use my aerokinesis I'll easily bet everyone. Meh...it doesn't hurt to try.'

I take a deep breath and clear my mind of all thoughts then I take a small step backwards, and harshly throw the ball that's in my hand. After I threw the damn thing I wait a little bit for the device in Aizawa sensei's hand to calibrate my score.

The device read...1,934 meters?! 'Holy shit! I think I went overboard!'

Todoroki's POV

I was thoroughly impressed by this girl's abilities. I think I just might like (y/n). I mean holy crap she just used the air to make the ball fly off campus. I'll need to ask about her quirk. After we completed all of the tests we got our results. She got first place again! How the hell...damn she's good.

Before we knew it the day was over. As I was packing up my things I noticed that (y/n) wasn't in the classroom. I shrug it off and I head to the lockers to retrieve my shoes then go home. I walk off campus and started to head home then I see a figure in front of me, I recognized the figure as (y/n)! I ran to catch up with her.

Being the gentleman that I was I'll ask if I can walk her home. So I call out to her.

"Hey! (Y/n)!" I finally caught up to the small girl. She stops walking and turns to face me.

"Hey, (y/n) is it okay if I walk you home?"

"Do what you want. I don't care."

"Thanks. I also wanted to ask you about your quirk."

'I bet it's something really cool.'

To my surprise she became agitated.

"You think my quirk is something amazing. Well your wrong because my quirk is a curse you do-"

"(Y/n)? Is that you?"

A woman suddenly appears behind (y/n). (Y/n) turned around at the sound of the woman's voice. She became frozen in place, her eyes looked soulless. I saunter up beside her. 'I wonder who this lady is to (y/n)'