Chapter six

Previously: (Y/n) was having dinner with the Todoroki's and her father. He began to ask (y/n) about how life was treating her after he and her mother abandoned her.
_______________________________________

Endeavor POV

I was mildly surprised by Sosuke-san's words and actions towards his daughter. My main question at the moment was why would he want his daughter to be quirkless? With a quirk that powerful... If she and Shōto got married and produced children... Imagine how unstoppable they could be! I decided to speak.

"Sosuke-san. I have a proposal to make. What if our children were to be married, would you approve?"

"Do what you want, that monster is no daughter of mine!"

"I'm honored that you approve."

Then he left and I assume he won't be returning anytime soon. Next on the docket, to persuade them to marry each other. Immediately Shōto began complaining about the whole thing.

"FATHER! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!? Is it because (y/n) has a powerful quirk?"

"And what if it is, you have no choice in the matter you two will get married and that's final. You're dismissed."

Y/n POV

To think father hated me enough to just let Endeavor have his grummy mitts on my quirk was truly hurtful. But what made it worse was that Endeavor told me and Shōto-kun that we have to get married, just for the purpose of us producing powerful children. Of course, Shōto-kun was furious. I spoke up before things got out of hand.

"Shōto-kun. Remember what I told you yesterday?"

"Yeah I remember."

Endeavor just had to butt in didn't he, what a pain in the ass.

"What are you talking about?"

"It's none of your damn-"

I promptly cut him off and then I told dipshit what I meant.

"Since my quirk allows me to have the ability of clairvoyance I'm able to see who is fated with who, in doing so mine and Shōto-kun's fates are already intertwined so I'm not opposed to this arrangement."

Shōto POV

(Y/n) seriously accepted the old man's request! But then again I'll be marring (y/n) and not someone I don't know. I guess I can count that as an added bonus. I relented.

"Fine. But only after we graduate UA!"

My father seemed pleased when I agreed to this marriage. I telepathically conversed with my new soon to be fíancee.

'(Y/n). Why would you let my old man do that. We both know that he just wants us to get married for our quirks.'

'I know Shōto-kun. I also did it...because I want to be your friend. When we first met I thought you were an arrogant jerk, that you would be just like the rest of them. Those who caused me so much emotional pain, those who say I'm a monster, those people like my parents...but now that we now each other a little more...I'd have to say we're already friends.'

'Really?'

'Yes, Shōto-kun. You're the only person who thought that my quirk was something cool and amazing not destructive and harmful to those around me. You also managed to get me out of my shell and become more confident. So, I want to say thank you Shōto-kun.'

With that she cut off the connection. But to hear her say that made me truly happy. Later that evening she left to go home and prepare for tomorrow.