Chapter eight

Previously: Bakugou forcefully kissed (y/n) stating that she was he's territory. This action caused (y/n) to realize that she had feelings for Todoroki. They are now officially dating. What will become of them?
_______________________________________

~Time skip*same day/USJ*~

Y/n POV

Now that me and Shōto-kun are dating I began to revert back to my happy-go-lucky personality. We were told that today's hero training was going to be somewhere else instead on campus. Apparently Iida was elected as class rep by Izuku. We were told to change into our hero costumes.
And that there was a bus waiting for us outside and to hop on.

Iida began shouting at the entire class.

"Gather round class 1A! Using you student numbers form two neat lines so we can load the bus efficiently!"

I mentally groaned 'ugh! Why does he have yell all the time!?'

'Love don't be too hard on him. He is just making sure that everyone is present.'

Me and Shō-chan (my new nickname for Shōto) were holding each other's hands.

'Uhh...okay Shō-chan. I guess I'll cut him a little bit of slack.'

'(Y/n) I love you. I love how compassionate you are towards others. You are one of a kind.'

Then he gave me a chasted kiss on the lips. I smiled up at him and he smiled back at me. God how I loved that smile.

Soon we loaded onto the bus. Unfortunately, it wasn't laid out the way we thought was so we just took random seats. In which I chose to sit next to Shō-chan. I took the window seat while he got aisle seat.

Iida complained about the layout of the bus not working in his favor. Then Mina-chan began to speak.

"Iida you really need to chill."

Tsu chimed in "If we're pointing out the obvious. Then there's something I want to say about you actually." She turned to Izuku.

(Song 1)

(Song 2)

I was busy listening to music and sleeping so I didn't know what everyone was talking about. Then I feel a slight weight on my shoulder. I could tell it was Shō-chan, his head had fallen on my shoulder and he was probably sleeping.

"About me!? What is it Asui-san?"

"I told you to call me Tsu."

"Yeah...right."

"That power of yours isn't it a lot like All Might's?"

Izuku replied frantically "What really!? You think so huh, I never really thought about that, I guess it's kinda..."

Then Kirishima chimes in "Wait...hold on Tsu you're forgetting All Might doesn't hurt himself, that makes a huge difference. Still I think it's cool to have a simple augmenting type quirk. You could do a lot of flashy stuff with it, my hardening is super strong it could destroy bad guys in a fight but it doesn't look all that impressive."