Chapter seven

Previously: Todoroki and Bakugou got into a heated argument over (y/n). Now (y/n) knows that Bakugou has a crush on her. What will she do?
_______________________________________

~Time skip*same day*~

Y/n POV

When me and Shōto-kun reached the classroom we make our way to our seats. But while walking to my seat I hear Bakugou-kun's thought.

'I will have her it doesn't matter what that damn icyhot says!'

I simply ignore it because I was more excited for what kind of hero training we were gonna be doing today. Soon Aizawa sensei came it the room.

"Decent work on yesterday's combat training you guys. I saw the video feeds and went over each of our team's results. Bakugou you're talented so don't sulk like a child about your loss okay."

I stifle the enormous amount of laughter that was threatening to spill out of my mouth.

"Yeah whatever."

Nonetheless Aizawa sensei continues.

"And Midoriya, I see the only way you won the match was by messing up your arm again, work harder and don't give me the excuse that you don't have control over your quirk that lines already getting old. You can't keep breaking your body while training here but your quirk will be useful if you can get a handle on it, so show a little urgency huh."

"Right!"

Then he turned to me. I was nervous about what he was gonna say about me.

"Lastly, (y/n) you're truly gifted. Your agility, speed, level headedness during combat, and your vast knowledge of martial arts is remarkable. But it's your ability to work with others and easily adapt to new environments that's absolutely amazing. I would have to say you're probably on par with All Might. Good job!"

I chuckled nervously. "Thank you Aizawa sensei."

"Let's get down to business. Our first task will decide your future."

I heard everyone think the same thing 'Is it another quirk test?!'

"You all need to pick a class representive."

Again everyone was thinking the same thing 'It's just normal school stuff!'

Me on the other hand I didn't care so I opted to listen to some music. I turned it up loud enough to drown out the world around me and I quickly fell asleep.

Since I was asleep and my music on max volume I hadn't seen who was class rep nor did I care. I didn't even vote. That's how little fucks I gave about the whole thing. To me it was a waste of time. By the time I woke up it was lunch time, surprisingly Shōto-kun was still in the classroom with me. I think he wanted to walk to the cafeteria together. It was fucking adorable!

Once we reached the cafeteria we ordered our lunch and sat at an empty table it was just the two of us. We chatted about random topics and we enjoyed each other's company. That's until we heard an alarm.

"Warning level 3 security breach! All students please evacuate the building in an orderly fashion."

"What the-" Before I could finish my sentence I felt someone grab my hand and yank me out of my seat and start pulling me out of the cafeteria. But the excessive heat caused my hand to become sweating which resulted in me getting lost in the sea of students.