Pillow Talk

I couldn't believe what was happening. I had begun to feel a strange sensation move within my body as nothing but complete joy and happiness was all the chemicals within my brain seemed to be producing.  However, such thoughts quickly dissipated as before anymore words could be spoken, Namjoon's hands had found themselves around my waist. I looked him in the eye and the man that was staring back, I'd never seen him before. There was a devilish, playful look to them and it was now driving me insane.

With those same eyes, he looked me up and down and instantly, I knew what he wanted. I wasn't opposed, in fact, I think I subconsciously was thinking the same thing without realising it. So,  I moved my head up and down to give him confirmation that it was alright. Oh, but I wasn't ready for what was to come. In doing such a small action, the devil had been let loose.  

His lips landed back on mine, but this time it was rough and forceful. I was pushed backwards as Namjoon's hands found their way to the door handle. As the door flung open, Namjoon's sudden change of pace continued to force me back to my eventual arrival against the wall. I felt weak at the knees as I manged to open my eyes, and pull away slightly to gasp for air. 

I looked up at Namjoon as I tried to regain my balance. But, with his hair now messy, falling against his face, I could do anything but. I think he sensed that I was feeling such a way as his hands moved down to my thighs and in once swift motion he had lifted me into the air, while my back was still firmly against the wall. 

I moved my hands softly around his neck and shoulders and gently moved the hair out of his eyes so I could stare into them. I'd never felt this close to a person before. Well, this close and actually enjoyed it. 

For a few seconds I admired the man that was holding me tightly. My lips stayed pursed as my fingers brushed his face softly. I kissed him one more time and pulled away. His eyes, they now looked kind and for the first time in what feels like forever, he spoke. 

"Are you sure you want to do this?" His voice, it sounded the same, but then again it didn't. It was deeper and sent shivers down my spine. 

I smiled for a second and kissed him once more. "Yes Namjoon" I said softly. 

Those devilish eyes returned once more as the reigns had been let loose. Oh, if I thought Namjoon was being rough before, I was gravely mistaken. 

He carried me quickly into my bedroom, in which was filled with colours of burnt orange and shadows painted across the walls as the sun had begin to set from outside the window.  

Somehow, Namjoon gently placed me onto the bed. As my head hit the pillow with force, my shoes had been removed and Namjoon hovered over me, pressing kisses down my neck, till the eventual removal his top and then my own.  

I admired his toned body as my hands had minds of their own and moved down his torso. He smirked as his hands too moved across my body with such ease, I didn't know what to do with myself.

Oh, this was going to be a long night. 

___

Warmth. 

That was the first thing I felt as I opened my eyes as they laid upon the man that slept next to me. The breath leaving quietly from his nose as his chest rose up and down slowly, the air hitting my forehead ever so gently. 

He was close. 

His long arms were wrapped around my body tightly to the point where I was trapped, but I liked it. I didn't want to move.