Time Move's Slowly

I lay my body across the bed. My legs were sprawled and my arms laid flat as I stared at the roof, waiting for Namjoon to leave the bathroom. The air was cool against my skin, however my wet hair sent goosebumps across my neck as the water damped the sheets underneath me.

"You shouldn't go to bed with wet hair, you'll get sick" 

I raise my eyes to see Namjoon enter the room, his hair damp as he proceeded to dry it with a towel. My eyes proceeded to move down to his torso as his shirt was slightly unbuttoned causing my heart to feel some type of way as if I didn't just shower with him. 

"Sorry" I quietly say, lifting my body whilst Namjoon passes me a clean towel to pat my hair with. 

I cross my legs and a yawn escapes my mouth as I feel my eyes begin to water. I was tired to say the least, I'd been an emotional night and my body was both physically and mentally drained. My eyes closed every once and a while, so I found myself not being able to think straight.

"Here, let me do that" I hear Namjoon's sweet voice as he sits next to me, his smile causing relief to coarse through my body as I felt his hands run through my hair. 

"Thank you" I felt my voice get softer and softer, but all I wanted to do was stay like this forever with Namjoon by my side. 

After a few moments, the lights had been turned off and the room was enclosed with darkness. As my bare legs hit the sheets, I suddenly felt Namjoon's next to mine causing warmth to suddenly grow. 

His soft hands proceeded to gently lift my body so that my top half was on his chest, my ear listening to his heart beat as my eyelids grew heavier. I didn't want this to end. Although when time moved slowly, it was usually when I was stressed, however this time, that was not the case. 

"Is this comfortable?" I ask. 

I feel the motion of him nodding his head and I snuggled in closer. "Namjoon?" 

"Yes?" 

"Do you think that things will be okay from now on?" 

A few seconds of silence were what I was left with until his voice entered my ears once more. "If I'm honest, things aren't ever going to be easy. We are always faced with new challenges that we just have to push through, but that's okay. It will be okay because no matter what you will always have me and I'll always have you" 

"Okay" I feel my voice raise as I push my face further into his chest in order to stop the colour from raising and the tears from falling. 

"Are you crying?" He asks with concern in his voice. "I'm sorry, did I say something wrong?"

I shake my head. "No, you didn't. I'm just really happy right now" I confess. 

I look up slightly to see his face slightly illuminated by the moonlight. His soft eyes continued to comfort me as I tried to stop my emotions from over flowing but, the night time has a way of making me feel sentimental. 

Before I knew it, his soft lips landed on my forehead and my body had begun to melt once more. 

"Come on lets go to sleep now" His arms manoeuvred their way around my body and suddenly I was completely enclosed by him. I had never been this close to a person before and actually enjoyed it.

 Namjoon was my sanctuary, my soulmate. Here with him, this is where I was meant to be. 

___

8:47am

The next morning I woke and found myself still in his arms. Although the sun had risen and the light filled the room, he still laid there, asleep, mouth wide open as snores escaped his nose. It was very cute, so I found myself with my phone in my hand, taking a photo of the scene. 

I couldn't help but smile while placing a kiss amongst his cheek. Before I could get far, I felt his hand around my wrist further met with muffled groans.

"Where are you going?" He asks whilst rolling onto his side, his eyes half awake. 

"I have work now, Su ya needs me to come in. It's only a few hours, I'll be back around 3" I gently say as I try not to disturb him too much.

"Promise you'll be back soon?" 

"I promise"

He lets go of my wrist as his eyes close once more. I pull the blanket up to his neck and tuck him in softly. I try my best to reduce the light that was seeping into the room and I place a glass of water by the bed. 

It was clear he wasn't much of a morning person, but that was okay. 

I quietly close the door and make my way into the city. The day itself was warm, yet the air had a bite to it. I could see my breath in front of me and my nose had begun to run, but the sun heated my body just a little. 

Although I felt better, paranoia still grew around my brain. At every corner I found myself turning my head in every direction in fear that he would be there. Its only natural of course. He knows my phone number, he knows where I live and now he knows about Namjoon. There is no doubt in my mind that he knows where I work. 

It was scary, but I just had to push through this time of hardship and hope for the best I suppose. Even if he does appear, I'll handle it the right way this time, I hope. 

___

2:50pm

Y/n, she'll be back soon. She's not leaving again, I know shes not.

I sit here anxious as I wait once more for her to arrive back home. It had been a few hours since I'd last seen her, but still, I have to worry, that's my job. I'd like to think it is. 

3, that is when she said she would be home. So in light of that, I rise from the couch and I stand outside the apartment waiting to see her beautiful smile emerge at the top of the hill. 

I look at my phone and then I look back up, the horizon slowly growing. 

Right on time. I wave my hand as I feel a smile grow upon my face. The two ends of her mouth revealed her teeth as her smile looked to be bigger than mine, brighter than ever, her eyes glistening in the moment. 

However, it was 3:03pm when I felt my heart stop. In the span of a few seconds everything froze. It was 3:03pm when I saw another figure emerge behind her small frame.

It was 3:04pm when my smile disappeared and the whole world stopped. 

"Y/n!" I screamed in a panic flush. 

Than... I ran. 

Authors Notes
Sorry this is so late, I've been really busy lately. I hope everyone is doing okay 💜💜💜