Anxiety

"Jin, are you going to tell me what's wrong?" I ask, as the buildings rush past us in a coloured daze. Tae sat quietly behind me, his arm resting on the sill of the window, staring off in the distance as Jin drove, not breaking eye contact with the road. He remained silent, and it only made me feel more uneasy. I wasn't feeling right in the head. Everything just blended into one thing ever since I walked away from a potential hostile situation. I shouldn't have left Y/n and now I can't help but feel guilty, especially because Jin is so concerned.  

"Y/n probably doesn't want to see me. I don't want to make her mad" I confess as I continued to have contradicting thoughts as my voice continued to lower. I was afraid of her getting mad at me again. That maybe if I waited for her to come back to me, there wouldn't be more fighting. 

"Hyung, when did you become so insecure?" Tae asks with confidence in his voice. I turned around to see his icy gaze and suddenly I had realised how much of a coward I had been. I was afraid of losing Y/n. I guess that's why I left so easily, because I didn't want her to be angry at me. Pathetic, isn't it?

"You're right Tae. Sorry, I lost myself for a sec there" I straighten my back and I look at Jin once more with a fire within my eyes. "Step on it" I say as he gives me a nod and in no time at all, we arrive. 

I pace quickly up the street while Tae and Jin follow quietly behind me. Why was I beginning to feel worried? There was a sinking feeling within my stomach that just wouldn't go away. Something Y/n wasn't telling me. 

As I reach the door, I knock loudly. There was no answer. 

"Text her" Tae exclaims. 

I reach for my phone, and wait for a reply. But, there was nothing, nothing at all. 

"No answer" I respond. 

"I don't hear anything inside, I don't think she's home Hyung" Tae pouts, his eyes becoming hallow. 

"Where could she be?" 

___

The hard surface was cool against my skin. Everything just seemed so blurry as my sense of hearing had completely disappeared, my mind breaking away from reality. I tried to get up, but my body was weak resulting in my chest feeling the surface once more. I lifted my head only to see nothing but feel my body rise from the floor and suddenly be thrown to be met with the wall, the air from my lungs being forced out of my body. 

"Please.. stop.." I try to say but the words just don't come out right.

The figure doesn't stop moving. He comes closer and closer as I lay slouched against the wall, blood dripping down my forehead. His hand grips my shirt tightly as I try to move away only to be pushed back harder.

"This is what you deserve.."

I lay up straight with much urgency, my chest moving up and down with so much momentum that I don't think I was breathing correctly. Sweat was dripping down the sides of my cheeks and my shirt was completely soaked. 

"It was just a nightmare... He's not going to hurt you again" I quietly whisper to myself, gripping the sides of my hair, hoping to knock some sense back into myself. 

"I am safe"

I lay back down, lost and confused, escaping from responsibility here in Su-ya's home. The room is dark and filled with nothing but the beating of my heart, echoing within my ears as I managed to bring my breathing back down to a normal pace. I picked up my phone that sat next to me. I almost texted Namjoon, almost, yet my fingers moved on their own and in the end, I just couldn't do it.