Introduction & Characters

Hello my dear readers!

Thanks for clicking on my story. This is the sequel to my first book, which is called "Unravelling". It can be found on my profile and I strongly suggest that you read it first, as otherwise this story might not make much sense. Welcome back to those who have already joined Lily's previous journey!

In the first book, we got to know Lily and her rather unique family and we went on a bumpy ride with her as she slowly started to unravel various secrets about her family's past. But Lily's journey is not yet over and there is still a lot more for her to discover.

Here is a short overview of the main characters (Taylor family only). If you want to find out a bit more about them, please visit the "Introduction & Characters" chapter in "Unravelling":

Lily (12) - Lily is the youngest of the Taylor bunch and she is about to finish her first year of junior high. She plays on the soccer team and likes to hang out with her best friends Gracie, Jayden, Lauren and Anna. Finn is her other friend, who her brothers are not too fond of, because he is a bit of a troublemaker and helped her run away the year before.

Noah (14) - Noah is Lily's youngest older brother. He has a twin, is in his freshman year, plays baseball and is generally a rather gentle soul. Lily and Noah get along really well and she can count on him to have her back, no matter what. Noah, Lily and Aidan are full siblings.

Aidan (14) - Aidan is Noah's fraternal twin. Not only do they not look alike but they are also pretty much each other's opposites when it comes to their character. Aidan is also a freshman and he plays football. He is short-tempered, has a big mouth as well as a massive ego and constantly gets into petty fights with his little sister.

Jack (18) - Jack just turned 18 at the beginning of the year and cannot wait to finish his senior year. He also plays football and has been in a steady relationship with Nora since last summer. Jack is a kind and pretty shy guy who sometimes is a bit overwhelmed by his rambunctious siblings. He and Will are full siblings.

Will (19) - Will is the black sheep of the family. He barely managed to finish high school after repeating his senior year, and he has since struggled to hold down a job for more than a few weeks. He has a history of drug-abuse and is known for all kinds of unlawful shenanigans. Will often acts standoffish and claims not to care much about his family. Lily occasionally manages to bring out his softer side.

Luke (24) - Luke is a musician and currently works on his first album with his band. He is easy-going and most of the time has as smile on his face. He had an especially strong bond with his deceased sister, Sienna, as she was the one who looked after him when their mother died. Luke and all his older brothers (plus Sienna) are full siblings.

Sam (26) - Sam works as a personal trainer and as a physical therapist and is known to be a health nut. He proposed to his girlfriend of two years, Hannah, on New Year's Eve and has since moved out of the family home to live with her. Before that, Sam helped Alex, Josh and Ben raise their younger siblings.

Ben (28) - Ben is an English and History teacher at the local high school and he is in a relationship with Lily's teacher, Ms. Miller (aka Maya). He has become Alex' second in command with regards to raising their younger siblings after Josh moved out. Ben is a bit of a nerd, likes to stick to the rules and takes care of the cooking in his family since most of the others are hopeless in the kitchen.

Sean (29) - Sean currently lives in Chicago where he works in research programs at the university as a psychologist. He announced to Lily that he plans to move back to the West Coast but so far he has not yet fulfilled that promise. He is one of Lily's favourite and closest brothers. Sean is a very caring individual and likes to make people happy. He loves to share his memories of Sienna with his little sister.